Sunday, November 30, 2008

Little Turtle, I miss you!!!

可爱小乌龟 (Cute Little Turtle)


29Nov2008, Today I wake up late as well, really done have the heart to start study. So after my breakfast cum lunch with my auntie and uncle, I start my blog. Today very happy, I saw another blogger on webcam. He show me his chest drain. haha... You guess is who? Very active in the blogger club.


After I finished my blog, I start study. Today I study quite a lot. I finished the whole chapter. LOL. I stay at home for the whole day to study, but the weather was so hot, about 30 degree, make me really moody, so I didn't study after my drama 鹿鼎记 on channel U from from 7.30pm to 9.30pm. Then take my shower, and sing on meetoto.com.

Actually, another things that make me moody is.... I lost my little turtle. Someone take it out and play, then lost it someway. Fxxk!!! He stay here for so long, he won't lost his way right? Hope he is still in the house, if he is out there, he should have ate by those hungry dog out there. Little turtle come home quickly. I very worried about you. I should have give you a handphone, so that I can easily find you. (Silly la....)


Expenditure: NIL

Exercise: -
YAGA - while watching TV

Study: -
1 Chapter of Organization

5 comments:

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

you are really silly sai lou...

TR said...

chest drain? ^_^

Armanique said...

i took care of my bf's tutle wen he was away.... hahaha im so nt a gd pet keeper.... the turtles everyday trying their best to get out of the container bt couldnt.... bt its a form of entertainment for me....

whose chest drain u're seein? 0_0

Ad Infinitum said...

i think he means sternum. that's so gross though. I think ur turtle got made into turtle soup. Alot of people there eat that right? Especially around chinatown? :P

ici said...

awww! how could someone take away little turtle, especially when cute like me!

anyways, what's a chest drain? we all want to know. =X