Sunday, November 23, 2008

Eternal Summer!!!

I like this movie. "Eternal Summer"

22Nov2008, I wake up around 9.00am, eat breakfast with my aunt, uncle and my cousin, chat a bit with them, seen I have not seeing them for about 5 days, because I used to go home late. And my aunt and uncle sleep really early.

Then I login to my msn and and blogger. After reading a few blog and giving comment. I start to write my own blog for 21Nov2008. Once, I finish my blog, the lunch is ready, after my lunch I take out my notes and ready for study. But I know I can't study at home. Many things is attracting me. Especially my computer. OK... I went to youtube.com search for Digimon01 video, I really miss this video, is nice.

But it link me to a video called "射蕉英雄传", it is a gay and les website advertistment... Then connect to a trailer called "Eternal Summer". After watching this trailer, I start to love this movie. And I plan to get this DVD tomorrow. HAHA...

Today I did nothing much, I planned to study, and I just read 1 page; I watched 10 episode of Digimon01; and I edited my blog, realised it? nice mah? haha... Remember to rate my post after reading.. haha...

After joining this blog group, reading so many bloggers' blog, my jealousy become more and more stronger. All people have his own lover, I don't have; they are loving by so many people, I don't have. Sad leh... Esspecially, "小乌龟" and "粉红海豚".Esspecially the cute "pink dolphin", he has a cute hubby. haiz... He really make me jealous the most. But I really like his blog... So sweet. Like story book. But this is life. I m not that lucky like him.

WHO COME AND LOVE ME!!!

Expenditure: -
NIL

5 comments:

ici said...

wa~ sorry! i was kinda rushed on doing all the commenting so i can go sleep earlier...but i can't sleep now...<_<

voted your last post and now this =]

seems like the lovebugs are coming back for everyone! patiences my friend~ patiences.

you could download Eternal Summer or watch it on youtube if you want~ it's a pretty good movie, though not so happy type. careful! =X

Ad Infinitum said...

Yea, I'm Singaporean. But currently in Sydney. Orchard road is usually really beautiful during Christmas. I hope I get to go back as planned. I like ur header picture. DBSK is so good! My friend sent me the link to their Mirotic video, my jaw dropped when I was watching them dance. HOOOOOT!!

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

wow... sounds like you are thrist for love... don't get yourself in trouble! too much sex seekers outside LOL

yeah, i don't mind having another didi... but you look like my ah kor wor LOL although my age is elder than you but appearance.... err.... err... hehehe i become your didi la.

then i can "force" you to buy me dinner when i visit singapore end of this month with my hubby LOL

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

hi shinji, who is white dolphin and pink dolphin? just curious ^_^

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

i wanna know who is white dolphin ^^ i want to be didi.... bcoz didi doesn't need to pay when eating together LOL