Monday, November 24, 2008

A Boring and Evenless Sunday!!!

23Nov2008, Actually, I have plan to study as well. But do I really study? Of course........................................................No! Sadly, I have been start watching my Digimon01 again from the moment after I have my breakfast.

Because I using Tudou.com to watch, so every episode will have to take sometime to load. Every loading time, I will go and read .....someone's blog. That blog makes me horny. Huh? lol!! There is 1 blog, while I was reading, my cock become hard. walau... So, I forget I was loading Digimon in the other window.

I was almost getting myself into the story, then forget lunch time has come. I wish to continue reading, and I comment on one post that I promise the blogger I will finish in one day. But I have date my aunt for lunch. So I just leave my labtop on.

While I m having my lunch at West Plaza, with my aunt family. My friend called me, asked me go to White Sand, because she want to return me my notes. That nice, I plan to get my "Eternal Summer" today. After I collected my notes. I went up to 3rd floor of White Sand. I found the DVD I want easily. But they are selling at S$20 for 2 DVD, so I have to push myself to get another DVD. I spent almost 30mins to get my second DVD, so difficult xia...

Then I went home and continue to watching my Digimon and continue the blog. About 7pm, I went to joined my cousin to watch TV program, because we all like that drama, “鹿鼎记”then continue with 综艺大哥大. Then I go take my bath. Maybe due to my imagination, while I m free, the image of the blog I read, will keep on in my brain, then I will feel horny. So I DIY when I bath. haha...

To wait my hair dry, I continue reading the blog and my digimon, but more story is coming behind, I feel horny again. I try to stop reading, and change back to Digimon. I stop my Digimon at episode 18. Seen I read the posting half way, so I finish it by controlling my imagination. But the wording was too strong. My cock hard again. Even, I was chating in MSN with a few friend, but they still can't take my concentration away from the blog. haha..

After I shut down my labtop, I DIY again. haha...たのしな。。。Maybe my imagination too strong, while I lie on my bed, my brain change the 2 main character in the blog to me and my "25 years old", I feel happy if he really love me that much. But that just dream.

9 comments:

Ad Infinitum said...

lol, twice in one day! you're very virile!

TR said...

i think it's not my blog. mine one is suitable for public viewing . lol . it must be willy's .

ici said...

lol~ what's this blog you've been reading?! now we know you have quite a 'vivid' imagination~ =]

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

LOL didi, don't tell me you are reading my post?

you are another strong yet horny guy... twice in such a short time...

Shiuji said...

Precisely, I have vivid imagination!!!

Regarding to whos profile is that!!! I will remain silent... "Silent is golden"

"white dolphin", if your blog consider "PG", mine will be "G". Your is under "M18" la...haha

People here... as I say, plz act stupid...

Shiuji said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
z said...

haha! i love to go to the library... GO STUDY!!

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

i know who is the white dolphin now hehehe

sai lou, your so-called gold is perhaps 9k gold... cheap gold LOL

Ad Infinitum said...

who is the white dolphin?!?! This is like Blog Scene Investigations!