Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Waiting!!! Waiting!!! Waiting!!! Waiting for friday!!!

18/11/2008, 2nd day of standard life style (2/5)...so slow...

When I opened my eye... I realised the time was already 8.00am. And I was so "W.O.L.S." that I didn't realised I was late. After 10sec of dreaming, I jumped up from my bed, grap my shirt and ran to the toilet.
a
Actually, I have my evening schedule for normal working days. Which is: -

Monday - Watching dance competition at channel U by 8pm
Tuesday - GYM at Califonia (before 8th Dec)
Wednesday - YOGA class at True Yoga
Thursday - GYM at califonia (before 8th Dec)
Friday - Date friend or go home

Today is tuesday, by right, after work, I should go to GYM. But maybe too rush. I forget to bring my sport shoe. I realised this when I reached my office.
a
Everyday, when I reach my office, I will on my labtop > sign in to MSN > check mail. After checking mail, I will open up my work file, prepare to start my work. At the same time, I will login to Facebook.com, to check my friends update, then follow by friendster.com. Boring right?
a
But currently I start with something special. Which is this blog. After all the things have been done, I will start reading kevin's blog, leaving comment. Then I will start typing my own. But today, I start waiting for Kevin's posting from the Morning. But there wasn't any update until the noon, then I start wondering what is he doing. Is he having fun with his boyfriend, so no time to post? T.T; Is any sudden things happen to him? @.@ (haha... Now I wondering what would you comment later)
a
Today, we went to Suntec's food court to have our lunch. One of my colleague and I eat Korean's food, 2 each Ipoh Kuetio, 2 each YongTauFu... After lunch we go Mr Bean buy fruit again (watermelon again). (Boring leh)...
a
After I came back from lunch, I continue to wait for Kevin's posting. Altough no undate until the evening, but I saw him sign in to MSN. huuuuuuuuu.... Seen tonight I can't go for GYM, so I work until 8pm. Before, I leaving my office, I went to toilet and took the followings pictures: -
a

何だこれは


かこいな

When I reached Pasir Ris, I went to the AXS machines to pay my handphone bill, but don't know what happen to the stupid machine, it can't recognised my ATM card, so I just keep on trying. Don't know after trying X times. The transaction finally done. Then I went to buy a cup of "watermelon + carrot" juice, and walk home.

From MRT station walk to my home will take me about 20mins. Instead of taking lift, I choose to walk by stair, that isn't a difficult job, I live at the highest floor of the building, just 13th floor, easy job. haha...

Once I reached home, I smell pumpkin cake, walau... My aunt cook pumkin cake for our breakfast tomorrow. Although I like pumpkin cake, but I don't like to eat pumpkin. haha.. I reached home that early, I planned to study, but my cousin downloaded some new map of warcraft. Attract me to find out what so fun. haha....

But finally, about 11.45pm, I went to bath, then at the time I waiting my hair to dry, I took my note out from my bag and start revision. Once I finished the first chapter exercise. I went to sleep. And that is about 1am...(quite early)

Expenditure: -

HL Milk - S$1.25

Korean Food - S$5.00

Fruit - S$1.20

Telephone bill - S$46.85

Fruit juice - S$2.20

3 comments:

z said...

I am sorry that u waited so long. I was drunk last night TT

Shiuji said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shiuji said...

Actual this isn't the reply I imagine! haiz... NVM