Saturday, November 22, 2008

Christmas Tree In The Air!!!

21Nov2008, Although Friday has finally come, but seems like still nothing special. I am really free in the office, just acting busy for the whole morning. Reading blogs, giving comment. I really feel jealous to other people in trevvy.com. They have so many kisses. I still remain less than 30kisses.... T.T Altough my profile has viewed by 100+ times, but my kisses just 30+, T.T... haha...

Today I found a new blogger again. I feel jealous to him too. Because he also have his true love. Haiz... Beside this, 小乌龟 told me he like this name. haha. So happy....

Today lunch, we went to Suntec City's Food Count again, I ordered Korean food - Saba fish set. I like saba fish a lot, and kimchi as well. Then we went to the main lobby of Suntec City. All my colleagues went to a shop to look for pillow and stuff. And I was standing outside the shop, taking the following picture: -


Christmas Tree In The Air!!! SO NICE!!!


Christmas Tree In The Air!!!


I like the way that Suntec decorated for this year Christmas. I don't know how it look in the night!!! Should be very nice right? So cartoon, like in the dream.
a
About 4pm, some of my colleagues wanted to buy some drink at Mr Bean, because they have discount vouchers, and my beautiful auntie lazy to walk down. So I was asked to go for her, seen I have a free drink if I go. haha. And I have a license to walk out from the office at this time, because my manager also want to buy. HAHA... funny office...
a
I bought 2 cups of honeydew soya milk, 2 cups of watermelon soya milk, 1 red bean pancake, 1 kaya pancake and 1 tuna pancake at Mr. Bean, then I went QiJi to buy 2 cups of Kopi'o' Gau. Everything become so cheap with those vouchers. each cup of drinks just less than S$1. Walau...
a
About 6.30pm, my manager and I met my sister at opposite of Shaw Tower, then we walked to City Hall MRT, because we having classes at True Yoga of Pacific Plaza, at Orchard Road. The first class was from 7.30pm to 8.30pm, Boolywood Dance. This was the first time I been to this Boolywood Dance, As what I heard from my sister, there should have 1 or 2 guy in the class, but today there have a guy except me. walau.... And I stand at the middle of the room. Walau....万众绿中一点红... About 20+ girl, women, lady, mdm are around me... Nevermind, I just enjoy the dance, because I like dancing.
a
Then my manager and I stay for the next class, which is from 8.45pm to 9.45pm, Ashtanga Yoga (B). This yoga is slightly difficult than Hatta yoga (B). After doing this yoga, I can feel that my muscle are very tired and they are screming badly. haha....
a
After the class end, I take MRT to Haugang and change to bus89, straight to the nearest bus stop near my home. After my nice shower, I wanted to write today's posting, but I was too tired and dozed off at the sofa, with my labtop beside me. That was around 12.30am.
a
Expenditure: -
a
HL Milk - S$1.25
Saba Fish set - S$6.00
Tuna Pancake - S$1.20

5 comments:

z said...

wow those xmas trees in the air looks really strange!! what does a saba fish set taste like?

ici said...

wow~ what the heck?! we don't get hanging trees in our mall!

wow~ so much pancakes you eat. hey, me too! =]

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

chrismas tree in the air, that's really creative... much better than christmas trees in Central World, Bangkok...

ici said...

heh yes~ pancakes are made by yours truely.

nice revamp of blog =]

Ad Infinitum said...

I miss suntec city! It does look pretty specatcular this year! Can you take some pictures of Orchard Road for me? I miss Singapore quite alot. Everything is relatively cheaper but damn Aussie dollar went to hell. Going back to SG will be more expensive than usual =(