Thursday, November 20, 2008

Love Day!!! YOGA Day!!!

19Nov2008, This morning, once I wake up, my uncle already get ready for a bowl of YongSam (洋参水) for me and asked me to get a bottle to work. Because last night I told him that I got pimples at my back and on my chest, then he told me to sleep earlier, because inside my body is very "heaty" (发热气,虚火重). Then I ate pumpkin cake that my aunt steamed last night for my breakfast. My morning was full of love. arhhhhhhhh.............

When I reached my office, I wanted to share my YongSam with my brother (actually is my sister in my office), because she was also sick. But she asked the YongSam is too salty and bitter, and she don't want it. So, in the end, I drank all myself, drinking all the love.

Every wednesday, our department will have early lunch, at 11.45am, so we went to Twin Brother Restaurant (I forget what is the restaurant name, but is operated by a pair of twin brother, so we just called Twin Brother Restaurant...haha) I ordered 生面,quite nice. Then we went to buy fruit at Mr Bean, but today I brought papaya, help my digestion, and today Mr Bean have free greentea ice-cream, for testing only....

Actually they give quite much, but I forget to take a picture before I eat...haha...

Around, 4pm, I saw “25 years old" online again. So I brave up and type: "hihi, why currently online so often geh?" But there isn't any reply. Haiz...

Around 6.30pm, my sister and I went to Mr Bean again to buy our dinner, I bought a tuna pan cake and a cup of less sugar soya milk; whereas my sister bought a nut pan cake, 2 pineapple biscuits, and a cup of normal soya milk. But the shop keeper mixed up two cups of soya milk. So, we just random pick. But my sister got mine, and I got hers. Nevermind, is good for her, seen she was sick, so better don't brink too many sugar.

After I have my dinner, I realised my stomach "collect air"(进风) again. Is true... Everytime, after my lunch, I sure stomachache, then I must go to toilet to give out the air. I really don't know why. I sure not big business.

Around, 7.30pm, my manager and I went for Yoga class at Pacific Plaza. By right, my sister and a beautiful auntie will go along with us, but today both of them put plane...haiz... Once we reached Ochard Road, I saw all the decoration for chirstmas have already nicely decorated. All the buildings and trees have put on lighting. So nice. (Picture will be upload~ next month) @.@

The class today seems normal, but all the poses are really stretching the muscles. I really enjoy it. Esspecially the moment when all the poses are done, which is the relaxing part, if the instructor don't keep on talking, I will slightly dozed off.

My first class was gentle yoga (8.30 to 9.30pm), second class was Hatta yoga (B) (9.45 to 10.45pm). And today I finally find out that True Yoga also have steam room...lol...

I reached home around 11.45pm, but I felt a bit hungry, so I went to the refrigerator to have some pumpkin cake, put there is no leave, but I saw ham. *.* Altough is cool, but is eatable, because it is vegetarian ham. Then I take bath, finish studying the chapter I have not done. Then I sleep around 1am.

Expenditure: -

  • HL Milk - S$1.25
  • Lunch - S$4.50
  • Fruit - S$1.20
  • Green tea ice-cream - Free
  • Dinner - S$2.20

2 comments:

z said...

i often forget to take a picture before i eat... haha

ici said...

waa~ you do yoga? which one do you like best? i heard Hot yoga (in steam room) is intense from a friend of mine. dunno if you tried it before.

heh~ sorry, but can't be replying the last message ya sent. top secret!