Saturday, November 29, 2008

Gaydar Exercise Day!!!

28Nov2008, today I wake up around 11am as well. Plan nicely after finish my blog, I will go to National Library, then meet my sister at my office around 6pm, then go to Booliwood Fution Dance with my sister and my lady boss.

But unexpectly, I spend extra time to finish my blog. Because I met 小乌龟(little turtle) on msn. And he was willing to show me himself on webcam. I was so happy, finally I can see my princely korkor le. Today is the first time he show me on his webcam. Although something is stick on his face, but can see his handsome face, good enough le. Actually we were having a video call, so I tried to talk to him, but he want me to speak in english. lol. I have build up my confident to speak in english with those people in Singapore. But when I heard 小乌龟's voice. My pressure come from no way. And my word start sticking together. lol. He really have a nice voice. I will get him sing K with me. (Kor, practice singing OK. And I will build up more confident to speak in english, so that I can talk to you more).

After my shower and hair do, pink dolphin korkor online (actually he appeared offline, lol). I like to chat with him, as in he always call me "Sai Lou". (Kor, just you can call only wo) But he is really 有同性,没人性. haha. (sorry, Kor) But today I really rush, so I didnt talk much to him. I missed the bus that straight to bus interchange, so I take bus 109, to a bus stop that near to MRT station. In the journey, I keep on thinking "what to eat later?", so I forget to alight. LOL. In the end, I gonna walk back to MRT station. I saw 2 cute guy sitting together in the MRT, 1 wearing full black, 1 wearing full white. Both of them are so cute. But my gaydar can't scene any gay aura from them. haiz... I sit opposite to them, until Bugis.

I miss Mcdonald a lot. So I went to Mcdonald at Bugis, and ordered Mega Mc Spicy (up size), 2layers of spicy chicken, walau... The whole set is as the picture: -

Mega Mc Spicy (S$8.xx)

While I was eating my burger, I take picture for myself, one girl sitting opposite of me saw my action, and she smile sweetly to me. walau. Mean what. (I know I m cute la...) When I finish my food, I brink my drinks and change to the seat close to the window. Then I take out my notes and study. Everytime finish 1 part, I will look out to the window and see hot guy and beautiful girl. Then catch my breath and continue my study. (Nice environment to study)



1st picture with burger in my life time (learning to take picture with food)

Around 6pm, I met my sister in front of Mcdonald, then we went to withdraw money to pay our True Yoga member fee. After that, we went back to our office to get our salary. (Income.. haha) We chat until 6.30pm, because we have not meet our colleague for 1 day. LOL. Then we start our way to Pacific Plaza. All the way, I saw many hot guy, and there were so many people, everytime when I concentrate on those hot guy, it will make me slightly knock into people. But I didn't la... (due to my high Agility)



I took a picture before I change (this room is nice to take picture)
orange light and bright, no people (majority people come to this floor is lady)
~but the class here is swifting to another floor, then will have more people there. (cant take picture)

After we changed, we went to the new opened hot yoga room to have a look at the environment, and we saw a beautiful angmo (white people) and nice body instructor (female la...LOL). After that, we went to the changing room at 4th floor to get some water. When I was wearing my shoe at the locker area, a mature, handsome, nice body ang mo standing in front of me, he take off his shirt, I saw nice body, nice chest, nice six packs. Then in my mind, if he take off his shorts now is good enough. Who knows, he put his hand on his short, and pull down the short and his underwear at once. Wau... I saw everything, nice little cock, although is not hard, but is nice to suck, when it get hard, will be nice to put into my lovely hole (I really a SLUT). I become so nervous, and my cock starting to get hard, I quickly wear my shoe, and get out from the changing room to catch my breath. Then I think: "I should wear slowly just now to enjoy more." LOL.

After some conversation with my lady boss about the hot yoga, I get something I interested. She said, one of the instructor of hot yoga is a handsome angmo... wau!!! sounds like the angmo just now is the instructor, no wonder he has a nice body. Then I go and check out with the time table, seen the bollywood fusion dance haven't start. I will go and check "him" out some day. haha...

Today the dance were so nice, I remember mojor of the steps, but this is just my second class, I really like dancing. Today I can dance without looking at people, I can dance my own. haha... After dancing, I was totally sweat. I dried my hair with the towel given, and go to the changing room to tidy up my hair.

Before I get into the changing room, my lady boss's friend arrived, he is a yound doctor, I think is around 26~27 years old, quite handsome, but don't have nice body (quite fat, but solid) and quite short, I think is around 170cm, and a bit girlish. My gaydar can scene his gay aura. Sadly, not my type.

The Ashtanga yoga is not as difficult as last week, maybe the first time will feel slightly difficult, when make use with it, then will become easy. I can do batter then that doctor. haha... After the class finish, we went to change and went to 4th floor to get next week time table. And we saw another handsome instructor (I have been to his class before), but sadly, is indian, his skin isn't very dark, and he has a cute face. Not my type also. My eyes keep eating candy again. haha. When come to Orchard MRT, I saw a hot guy with black vest. He look at me also. I can scene his gay aura. haha... My gaydar has become very sensitive. haha.

I change to purple line when come to Douby Ghaut, then alight at Haugang, change to bus 89. On the bus, I saw the hot guy with white vest that I saw last week in the same bus. He is a chinese, with health dark skin, handsome face, hot body, nice body alignment. Wau... but no gay aura. Haiz...


Exercise: -
a
Bollywood Fusion Dance - 1hr
Ashtanga Yoga - 1hr
a
a
Expenditure: -
a
Mega Mc Spicy - S$8.xx
True Yoga membership fee - S$118
a
a
Study: -
a
F1 Accounting of Business - Chapter1 Organization - Introduction
F3 Financial accounting - 30questions
a

6 comments:

Armanique said...

wow ur indeed cruising around... hahaha for me, i'm nt the daring kind... ill just look once and after that i try to avoid looking again... guess im nt comfortable as per yet... bt hey u look cute :)

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

sai lou, you are the no. 1 SLUT in singapore leh LOL... don't slut around lar...

but, try to approach those cuties that your gaydar detect... hehehe who knows you get a free meal? LOL

z said...

yum, mcdonalds..... remember from now on never upsize!

TR said...

Wow .it's all bout guys on this chapter . Hehe . if one day i visit singapore again , it's good to ask u out n scan guys together . Specifically , orchard road . Hehe.

Ad Infinitum said...

we should all go to orchard road to scan for hot guys together! Willy, Kevin, Yann, u guys have got to come to Singapore soon! ahah :P

ici said...

heh~ so many guys on your gaydar XP