Monday, November 17, 2008

Sad Memory & Scary Night

16Nov2008, I woke up around 11am. horrible memory has slightly gone, but I still can't forget his face and his lips. Am I still loving him. I don't know. But what I can make sure is, I won't go back to the treater.

Something really funny when I first wake up, I picked up my phone and I saw a missed call. It was my cousin's missed call, but she was in the house, why she called me? Haha... Actually, at the time she called me, she wasn't at home seen last night. Wau... And she remind me for the food fair at Expo. So I planned to go to Singapore Expo in the evening to meet up another cousin. Because there is sometime I have not been meeting her and her son. And my aunt miss Eden (my cousin's son) so much, so my aunt and my uncle also join my trip to Expo.

Around 12pm I login to my MSN, and something make me feel happy, supprise, and confuse. Because I saw "25 years old" online.

"25 years old" :-
First aj guy I met face to face in my life. I know him from G4M. He is nearly to be my dream boy. His appearance brought me happiness and sadness. But actually the happiness is created by myself, and the sadness is also brought by the happiness that I created.

When we first know each other in G4M, we just know each other live in Pasir Ris, but in the 3rd message he sent to me in G4M, he told me he live in Block 640, and I live in 639. He live in 12th floor, and I live in 13th. I really happy at that time, and we exchange phone number. Then we started smsing at that moment.

He is really cute, he even apologize for not replying my sms in the night before, because he dozed off while smsing me on the bed. And we started to sms until I start working. After work, we continue to sms. I really hope to see him, so I skip my class half way, and rush home, around 10pm, I asked him to meet at first floor of block 640. But I was mistaken that the block I always tought is 640 was actually 641, 640 is next to 641.

"Before meeting him, he said he wish to hug me, wish to kiss me. But now, his arm and his lips, will forever become my dream."

I asked him to walk over to 641, because I want to show him my secret place. Which is a corner at the first floor of block 641. When he walk over, he just walk pass me, and he don't really know the guy sitting there is me. At that time, I know, I m 100% out of his "imagination me". Because I am totally different from the picture. But he is exactly what I imagine, I fall in love with him unknowingly.

He is a english tuitor. So he always speak in english, so I also push myself to speak in english, and it makes me feel very unconfertable. We talk about our aj life, his boyfriend, his job and thats all. So we just talk for about 30mins, then he went off, because he said he haven't take him dinner. Between the time he left and the time I sleep, I didn't receive any reply from him, neither in G4m nor SMS. Until the next morning, I received 2 SMS from him until now. And I still remember the last SMS he sent me was ">.<". There isn't any reply from him anymore, he stop picking up my phone as well.

After a few month, I tried to call him again, I felt happy when he picked up my phone, but, he asked: "who are you?" And I know he has forget me and delete my contact from his phone. When he know is me, he just use a stupid escuse to explain, and hang up the phone.

Until today, I finally saw him login his MSN, I think he just has his computer back, because last time he told me, his computer has sent for repair, so will not login to MSN, and he just can use his ITouch to login G4M. But I tried to send message to his G4M and SMS him before, but there wasn't any reply.

So, I just keep looking at his display picture, and wondering for sometime. Then finally I type out his name and sent out. But he still don't know that is me. So his reply speed is very fast. But once I told him who m I, his reply speed become 1mins/reply. Just 2 messages were replied from him, and thats all.

I know, to touch his lips and connect to his arm, will now forever become my dream, and never come true.

Around 3.30pm, my aunt, my uncle and I went to Expo for the food fair. Although my aunt and my uncle are vegetarian, but they like going to food fair - to try free coffee. There were so many people there, but I very enjoy to suiz there, because got a lot of handsome guy, cute guy, beautiful girl, and cute girl.

Around 5.30pm, my cousin's family reached Expo. We went for dinner at a HongKong restaurant. I ordered HongKong milk tea and egg tat, my uncle and aunt ordered vegetarian fried rice and YuanYang, and my cousin's family ordered 2 different pasta.

When we finish eating, all people went to MPH warehouse sales, and I bring my nephew to toilet, he is a 5years old small guy. After he finished his business, then I called him wait for me behind me, but after he washed his hand, he just went out. So, I just finish quickly and chase after him. But I cann't see him when I walked out from the gents. Because there were too many people.

At first, I felt very nervous, and cann't even think where will he go. So I just tried cool down and think. Suddenly, something come to my mine, I just rush to the coordinate where we last seeing his parent. And he really there. I ran to him and hug him tight. But he still seems like nothing and laugh to me. But he apologize to me, when I told him how worried I am just now.

Expenditure: NIL

Sleep: 7hours

Travel:
from Pasir Ris to Singapore Expo
Bus (3person)

from Singapore Expo to Pasir Ris
Car (6person)

4 comments:

z said...

wow, i spend so much compared to you! ><

Shiuji said...

haha... Don compare with amount, compare with currency, and life standard. Totally difference lo...

Juliano said...

yeh. really sad memory! i feel sad for you too but there is always a chance! Don't miss it next time :D. Cheers

Shiuji said...

I hope so... I hope I can see him again...Don't need to talk, just see him from far. Then that will be enough.