Friday, November 28, 2008

Dream Body (Dream Boy!!!)

27Nov2008, Last night I sleep around 4am, so this morning I wake up around 11am. (No need to work mah!!!) After washing my face, on my labtop, start today's job. Blog lo...

To type my blog, I have think for the whole day, because my life was so boring that day. So I start watching Digimon. I have chicken rice for my lunch, as I have asked my cousin went out "da bao" for me. (I trade him one OK!!!) Then I just watching Digimon and my empty blog for the whole afternoon.

Actually take leave is to study. But why I didn't? lol.... I tried not to stay at home. But... haiz... So today I stay home doing nothing good. When come to night time, I start reading blogs, giving comment and complete my own blog.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today main topic here: My Dream Body Build (as promised in my comment on ICI's blog)

I don't like those muscular like Huge, so I won't let their picture appear in my blog.

HAHA.....

The following guys' body are my dream body (my dream guy). Enjoy: -


[No. 1] Model build, nice and clear alinement (nice body and cute face)



[No. 2] Nice body shape (I want him to fuck me)



[No. 3] Model build, obvious and nice muscle (cute with nice body, nice to lie on him)



[No. 4] slim body, with 6packs (nice to hug)


[No. 5] Modeling build (cute face, just dont like the underwear)


[No. 6] Swimming guy body (body type that I like the most, molest him)


[No. 7] Sexy guy (nice to have sex with)


[No. 8] Just 100% nice, not too much (nice chest, nice body)

These pictures are just part of my collection. Many pictures are not allow to appear in this kind of public blog. haha. (you get what I mean). "Daily Topic" will be held upon request. Hope this is interesting.

Every blogger please choose the one you like. (NOT for room service, don't think too much) And please write down the reason.



MISSION COMPLETE!!!

8 comments:

z said...

first place is #1
second place is #8
third place is #4

hot!

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

no. 2 and 7!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

ici said...

lol~ great to see your interest in hot guy collections! #1 and #7 are the closest I could get when compared to my body size...

#1, #2, and #4 would be of my likings~ =P

Ad Infinitum said...

#1, 4, 7, 8 in no particular order :D all yum

KhaO-LAr-sEXy-PRESS said...

dream body wor. dream boys i think it is. :P stop dreaming n get 1 is better. :P

Armanique said...

well i shall be greedy hahahaha all is to my liking.... hmm

TR said...

#1 and #7 as they are more masculine . ;)

Despairlost said...

and you are so fucking ugly, none of these boys would want a such garbage disgusting like you!! get a life, u're too ugly to be gay! i'm a girl and i hate hate ugly gay men!! fuck you!