Thursday, November 27, 2008

Webcam Night!!!

26Nov2008, 3rd day of 5 working days, that mean wednesday. My job still the same, Scanning those old audit files. All my audit job has been done. I just waiting the holiday to come. So an idea come to my mind. Why don't I make use of my annual leave. Take leave for thursday and friday.
a
I have applying for study leave and exam leave from next monday (1/12/2008) to the following week wednesday (10/12/2008), in additional 2days of annual on 11/12 and 12/12 to have a good rest.
a
As my boss will not be in office until 6.00pm. So still got time for me to make decision. Today I have early lunch, so I didn't go for lunch with those auntie as we are in different department. So I just went with those boring auditors. We have 7 person in our department, 4 guys and 3 girls. Normally I will just talk to my sister, Suat Hoon (our supervisor) or Ong (a marriaged 30+ guy). Other than 3 of them, I don't really like to talk to others. Esspecially Chua, girlish, always molest me. I hate him. He is not handsome, but always act cool... like shit... But today, my sister on leave, Suat Hoon went out for auditing, so I have a boring lunch time.

Today I ate Singapore laksa. So nice, but a bit oilly. See picture below.


This picture look like micky right? (Use some imagination la plz!!!)

I really nothing to do after lunch. Just busy typing. Typing what? My blog, comment and msn lo... I always just keeping on smiling, stupid also know what m I doing la... haha... So don't talk something funny when I in office.

Finally my boss came back. And I have make my decision. I send in the leave form to my boss, and he approved it. Then I went for a nice big business. haha... About 7.30pm, my laby boss, my beautiful auntie, and I went for Yoga class.

From my office to Orchard Road's Pacific Plaza, I saw so many hot guy, cute guy and handsome guy. I really crazy. Hahaaaaa.... My YOGA class today not really nice. All the poses very easy, maybe too many novice tonight. Haiz... After my last class, end at 10.45pm, I went home.

Tonight when I go online, a guy, Calvin, from KL. Wanna view my cam. After showing him, he asked me show him my underwear. In the end, want me to DIY. Walau... But I tell him, not horny, can't make it hard, so he send me 4 of his naked pictures. haha... Then ask me to open my leg in front of the webcam and put 2 finger into my lovely hole. But in the end, he don't get to see. haha... Who knows, 1 of my friend from Melacca said want to see also. He also show me his webcam, but he didnt show me his cock, he just show his licking face on his webcam. Errr... But later on, I cum on my body. waaaaahhhh......

After that, he become my korkor. haiz......

Expenditure: -

HL milk - S$1.25

Lunch - S$6.40

3 comments:

Ad Infinitum said...

omg, so kinky!!

z said...

=.=

ewww...

we need to webcam to prove that u are really who you say you are!

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

sounds like you want him to be your someone special wor... but oo bad he wants to be your kor kor LOL