Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fantastic K Night

15thNov2008, the second I wake up, I still remember what happen yesterday, but the memory went out from my brain after a while. By right I should go to SimLim with my cousin to get his PSP and mouse, then I will meet another cousin at Suntec City. But suddenly my friend Wayne and Feeby called me up to sing K at Downtown East.


About 4.00pm I take bus358 to Downtown East, about 15mins, I reached Downtown East. But I spent about 15mins to find the Kbox, because I have never been there before. After I make reservation for 4paxs KDinner which start from 5.30pm to 10pm, I rush down to the enterance of Downtown East to picked up Feeby. And then we went back to the enterance of Kbox to wait for Wayne and his girlfriend. But around 5.30pm, Wayne and his girlfriend just leaving his home at Aljunied. That have to take him another 30mins to reach Downtown East. Therefore, I and Feeby went in and worm up our trunk first. haha


The KRoom that I first went in tonight



But luckily, I have not enough small room for use, therefore, they give us a 35persons K Room. That K Room is very big, there is also a Pool corner within the room. But such a big room just with 2 person inside, causing the room to be very cool. The first song I sang was "说好的幸福呢" by Jay. And then, I asked Feeby to sing "小酒窝 (by JJ and AhSa)" with me, this song is so soft and sweet. And I love to listen Feeby voice. After Feeby sing this song, she also start loving this song, therefore, we sang 3 times in the whole night.





K front view of the Kroom


Around 6.00pm Wayne and her girlfriend came. Then I use Wayne's phone to take the picture of the Kroom for my blog. Around, 6.30pm, we request to change to a smaller room, because the waiter said this room in under reservation of other people, we just temporary using it, and we will have to change to a smaller room around 6pm. And this room is very cool, if there is just 4person in the room. But I really like this room a lot.


After we change to smaller room which just next to the big room, we start ordering drinks and food. Tonight I ate so much japanese food that I like, e.g. takoyaki, tempura, salmon rice, ice-cream....

Sushi

Seafood Salad


Tempura


Ice-cream

Around 10pm we left Downtown East, and we walked back to Pasir Ris MRT. On our walking journey, I and Feeby can't stop singing, we really like singing, and I really like her voice.

Tonight I feel really happy, because I sing many songs that I like and I really like to sing. After I sing, I will feel very happy.

Songs that I sang: -

爱不够 - 林峰
爱在记忆中找你 - 林峰
给我一首歌的时间 - Jay
说好的幸福呢- Jay
小酒窝 - JJ
发现爱 - JJ
情花开 - 张栋梁
痛切心扉 - 张栋梁
你那么爱她 - 李圣杰
瓶盖 - 林宇中
经歌金曲2 - 古巨基

I will add on while I remember.



Expenditure: -

KBox - S$45
Travel - Unknown

No comments: