Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Boyfriend VS My Best Friend

14Nov2008, I woke up at the same time which is 7.40am, I went to bath, hair do, prepare everything for my friday - last working day for a week. I put on my MP3 (my PSP) and leave my home at the same time, 8.20am.

That wasn't any big difference, I took 5mins bus travel to Pasir Ris MRT station, and 25mins of MRT travel to Bugis (because my office is at Beach Road), after alighted at Bugis Station, I walked to my office, it takes me 10mins to reach my office, therefore normally I reach my office by 9.15am, But I always wrote that I reach office by 9.05am or 9.10am, just depend on what time the previous colleague wrote. Everyday, while I'm on my way to my office, I will surely go to 7eleven to buy a pack of S$1.25 HL milk. And drink while I m walking to my office.

Today once I reach the lobby of my office building, I saw many people walked out from the emergency escape door, then I knew that the lift was not working again, and this time was even worse, all the lifts in the building were not working, include the fire lift. So there wasn't any way to reach my office at 24th floor. After half an hour, all the lift back to normal, so today I reach my office by 9.40am.

In my office, already full of X'mas feel, we already start discussing for the X'mas gift exchange session, and unluckily, I have to buy present for 1 of my colleague who named SiokAi, she is a 35+-years old lady. She always try to say something to laugh at me, so I really don't know what should I buy for her, she treat me quite good actually. And I'm wondering who is going to buy my present. haha...

After work, I leave my office about 7.00pm, and I took bus 107 opposite by office building (shaw Towers) to Haugang, And I reach Haugang bus interchange about 8.00pm. And my best friend already waiting me there. Then we went to Haugang Mall's food count to have our dinner. Because my friend is sick, therefore I try to buy something not spicy or fried food, so I bought two bowls of salmon rice with miso mee set + steam egg.

We go online with my labtop, we go trevvy.com to see cute and handsome guy, haha... I use his MSN account to chat with a china guy on behalf of my friend - =.= The china guy is currently studying at SMU I think, and my friend have already have sex with him before. Quite a nice guy, not that bad.

Around 10.00pm, we leave the food count and walk to bus interchange, while we are sitting there waiting for bus. My friend receive a call from a guy who currently chasing after my friend. My friend give me listen to their conversation through the other side of his eyephone. This guy in the phone is a most worse person I ever seen in the earth. He said my friend is the most urgly person in the world so he won't love my friend, and he ask my friend to give him money right in the phone, from my friend, he told me that is his characteristic, he even scold her mother and grandma. Horrible, tarrible, vegetable...

After that my best friend told me, I did something very sorry for me. At first, he don't want to tell me, because he scared I will angry with him. But I swear I won't, and I told him, beside he have sex with my boyfriend, other than that is OK. But the truth is even worse. After brought by friend twice to see my boyfriend. After the second time, they have fall in love with each other. My boyfriend see him more than seeing me, kiss him more than me, have sex with him more than me. Although from what my friend told me, my boyfriend still love me more than him, he put me as the first, he as the second, but who can really accept.

But I have promise my friend, I won't angry with him, and I did. But after I get onto a bus, I cried. All the journey from Haugang to my home, I non-stop thinking how they date. Luckily, I have a good cousin, after I reached home. He keep on doing many funny things to make me happy, although he don't know what has happen.

Even worse, my "best friend" even blame me, I slightly make him loss a friend. Because I go and asked "Keon" something between them. - Kean is a guy live in KL. Now, he still don't know whos fault is that. He even told me, he love my boyfriend very much right in front of me.

1 comment:

Juliano said...

My GOD. it's worth to be angry though.