Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Straight Shiuji VS Gay Shiuji

24Nov2008, the day I hate the most come again. This morning, I DIY again when I bath. @.@ Because I dream "something" last night. In chinese is called "what think in the day, will dream in the night" ("日有所思,夜有所梦").

Then I went to eat breakfast with my aunt. Today breakfast got 2choices, potato or curry chicken with bread. I chose curry chicken with bread, because my uncle's curry chicken is the best, although is vegetarian but is a lot more tasty then those real curry chicken selling out there. 2nd reason is, I won't eat myself, last time my sister in my secondary school used to call me potato. I miss her...

I have nothing to do in my office. Just scanning some files. So most of the time, I were "acting". Today lunch,

  • 2 of my colleagues from secretarial department, female, married, 30<>
  • 2 of my colleagues from accounts department, female, married, 35<> respectively;
  • 1 ME from audit department, male, single, bisexual, <20.>

These aunties knows that I love a girl who selling mixed rice at a restaurant near my office. That was before I become bisexual. Because I met this girl many times, First time was in FIR autograph session at IMM, second time was in FIR Concert, third time was in her father restaurant, forth at Kbox in Cinny leature.. and so on. But I have no balls to go and know her. But last week, I started to asked her something regarding to the FIR club. And from there, she knew me.

Today, we go to that restaurant again. Before I leave, she asked for my name, I was totally stun, I just answered. I asked for her name as well, but she look shy, so I went off. A few second later, I went back, and I asked for her name and number, she just gave me her name, her name is Jasleen Tiong. Just the name is nothing, so I asked for her msn instead of number. And I realised from her e-mail, today is her birthday. So I greet her happy birthday and I went back to office.


"Coral"???



About 3pm, my sister in my office and I went to buy some flower, and I asked her to pass it to the girl when she on her way to the bank. I wrote my phone number in the card also. But there were no reply or miss call from her until now.

Aiya, thats girl, if she tell a guy who attached to her that today is her birthday. At least she will get 1 more gift right? ya...

I leave my office about 7pm. Everyday, I travel with MRT, I will surely walk in from the third door from the back. Actually there is a story behind.


During end of August, I have a auditing job at Tiong Bahru, and during that period, every Monday, Thursday, and Friday I will have to go for ACCA class at Aljunied SAA. A thursday that I went for auditing at the client's place. I left client's office about 6pm, reached Tiong Bahru MRT about 6.15pm.

Location, 3rd door from the back of MRT, I was standing right at the right side of the right door of MRT; Time, 6.30pm; venue, City Hall MRT. A cute guy wearing a blue long slift shirt, walk in from the 3rd left door from the back of MRT, and stand right beside me. My face were facing to the front of the train, and his face is facing to the right door, that mean facing me. I were slightly attached to him. My heart beat very fast.


Let discribe him, his height is about 180cm, not very slim, can see is quite nice body build, wondering which GYM he go. Skin is quite nice, not very white, light brown with some red. Double layer eye lips, middle size, high nose, middle size mouth, lower lips thicker than upper lips. So cute.

When I alight at Aljunied. He also follow behind me. When come to the stair, I can feel that he is very close behind of me. He follow me all the way until the end of the stair, he talk over, and become i follow him. I follow him all the way from MRT to SAA. He studied in the same school as me. All the way, he look back a few times. So happy can see his face. But my class room is at 2nd floor, his is higher, so I take the stair, he take the lift. When I come to 2nd floor, the lift door, open, he was inside. And I always remember him.


The following week, I back to my office, I leave my office by 6pm, reach City Hall MRT by 6.25pm. The train come by 6.30pm. Unexpectedly, while I was waiting the train in front of the 3rd train door from the back of the train, he alight from the train that come from Orchard, and he come and stand behind me. He wear a yellow shirt that day. So handsome. Then, he was behind me all the way to SAA.

The following week, City Hall MRT become very crouded because of F1. I wait for him to appeared. Seen all the train are full, I wait until 6.40pm. But he didn't, so I take the next train which was 6.42pm. Once I get into the train. The opposite train arived. And he appeared, he can't get into the train, because is full. So I just look out to him, he also look at me. He is wearing a pink shirt. Once, I reached Aljunied, I checked when the next train arrive. So I walk slowly and wait. But he didnt appear. Then I become very down. When come to the traffic light next to SAA. He is coming from the 2nd link to MRT with a Mr Bean pancake on his hand. So happy to see him again. I follow him all the way to SAA, but today he didnt take the lift, he climmed the stair with me. When I reached 2nd floor, I just look at him until he totally out of my sight.

The following wednesday, I went to Orchard with my colleague for Yoga class. We reached Orchard around 7.40pm, while we were walking toward Wisma, I saw him walking toward the MRT station, but he didn't see me. That day, he was wearing a white shirt. That how the god treat us. I saw him on wednesday, but I can't get to see him on thursday, he didnt appeared until 6.45pm.

Then the following monday, I walked slowly from MRT to SAA. Keep on imagining the way we have walk through. Until, come to the traffic light. I saw him again. He is wearing a dark blue shirt. I can't stop looking at him. I scared I can't see him any more, I follow him all the way to SAA. Today, we can take lift together, so happy, we were so close together. Sometime he will look at me once and change direction.. haha.. so cute. But come to 4th floor, he walk off from the lift and turn right. From MRT until my classroom, I keep on repeating the song "给我一首歌的时间". Thats why I love that song very much. That was the last time I see him.

The coming thursday, I didn't have mood to go school, I keep on waiting in front of the 3rd door. I don't know how many train I have let go. I just keep on waiting. But he finally didn't appear.

Everytime, when I walked in from the door, I will think of him. Stupid right?


I miss him!!!

4 comments:

Ad Infinitum said...

OOOMMMMGGGG!!! That was a perfect opportunity to chat him up!! You've encountered him so many times and he has definately recognised it as well!! Next time, take the lift with him and just smile and say "we've been bumping into each other alot haven't we? Hi, my name is Shiuji, what's yours?" And then try to shake his hand. Depending on how firm the grip and angle of the hand, you can judge his reaction.

Come on, you can do it!! Make me proud!!

z said...

ditto, make me proud! bon courage!

ici said...

heh~ go chase! chase chase!

and sing more! it's good for your health. =]

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

aiii yooo shiuji... you are chicken!!!! if i met someone adorable, i wouldn't miss the chance... so what if he's not gay after you approached him? isn't that nice being friend with someone adorable? hehehe

and are you planning to blog anything about pink and white dolphins? :P