Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I Don't Like Monday!!!

17Nov2008...WHY!!! Why monday come every week. But if don't have monday, tuesday won't come. walau...

After two days of holiday, today come to monday, but my heart still left with sunday. But still I have to bring my heart back to office. So, here I start my first day(1/5) of standard life style.

Working people don't have wonderful story, and that is true, esspecially for those who work in the office. Everyday walk into office by 9am, walk out by 6pm. "stardard".... Maybe, lunch time might be slightly different.
a
In the morning, while I m working. I login to sogou.com to listen FIR's songs, because I like their songs a lot. While I listening "你很爱他" and "死心的理由", suddenly my tears come out unknowingly. These songs let me think of my sad things again.
a
Around, 12pm, Bugis rain heavily, so we just have our lunch at the ground floor of our office building (Shaw Towers). We went to a Thaifood restaurant, one of my colleague and I ate fried glassnoodle, and the other 6 ate pineapple fried rice. Although we have made reservation and advance order half hour before our lunch time, but still, we have to wait for another half an hour. So that make my colleague become mad. But for me is Ok, as long as my PSP is with me. But sadly, one of my colleague (my sister), confiscate it, maybe she jealous. haha... After lunch, we went to buy fruit (I bought watermelon) and went back to office.
a
Everyday after lunch, I will login to blogger.com to read Kevin's blog. Reading his blog has become part of my life. haha.. But today, finally I saw Kevin comment on my post, I was so excited at that moment. haha..
a
Today is really cold out there, so I put on my jacket, and I took a picture. (See below)

So cold out there!!!
a
Around 5pm, I saw "25 years old" online again. (to know who is "25 years old", please refer to the post on 17/11/2008-Monday) But I really don't know what to say. So, I just open his MSN window, and look at his display picture. I really miss him. Even while I m seeing my old friend's pictures at facebook, I will suddenly see my friend's face as his face. Then my tears start coming out. Maybe both of them quite look alike (50%).
a
Around 7pm, I rush home to watch the dancing competition on Channel U. I like that program a lot, because I like dance. And I have my dinner at the same time (This called TV mixed rice). Today my aunt cook corn fried egg, it heard special, but it is really nice, haha, I love it.
a
Finally, I m willing to start my study to get ready for my exam in the beginning of December. But after reading the first chapter, and ready to do some exercise question, I dozed off. Walau.. Reading is really a tough job to me.
a
Sleep...ZZzzZZzzZZzzzzzZZZ (And that was just 12am, so early)
a
Expenditure: -
a
HL milk - S$1.25
Lunch - S$5
Fruit - S$1.20
Travel - unknown (count monthly)

3 comments:

Juliano said...

haha. yeah. monday's blue. the weather was really bad yesterday (it's very cold indeed). I guess you are a very emotional guy and nothing's wrong with that. I believe that emotions play in the main role in making decisions and choices in lives.

z said...

u got excited that I posted !~#?

I wish I have a full time job, i want to hav a career!!

^^ I should work harder to find a job~

Shiuji said...

kevin, hope you find a interesting job. Not as boring as mine..huu...