Friday, November 14, 2008

Welcome!!! 1st posting to my 1st blog!!!

I took this picture with my handphone "W800i" from my webcam last month. Because that day I was so boring, and don't really know what to do.

This is the first time I create blog, and this message is my first posting. I don't really know what to write in my blog, and I don't know what should I write in my blog.

Anyway, many things that I wish to tell but don't know who to tell. And I don't know who is willing to listening to me, and willing to understand me. Sometime, I feel very lonely, the only thing I can do is, put on my mp3 (actually is my PSP), listen to the songs that I like, so, music is my only friend that know me the most.

So now I choose to tell all my story in this blog, hope someone who read my blog can give some comment.

To be me isn't a simple mission, many personal things are confusing me everyday, and still I cann't let anyone know. Esspecially my bisexual life. I really scared my friend will leave me, if they find out I m bisexual.

Therefore, everythings regarding to this topic will either keep in my heart, or telling to someone who are categorise under "Other" & "Other2" in my MSN contact list. Those people who I categorized under these 2 catagories are my aj (gay) and bisexual friends who I know from g4m, "trevvy.com" and "friendster.com". So, I m not really close to them, I don't even know who are they. I just chat to them on MSN.

People that I chat the most "Top Three" are (just under "Other" & "Other2"):-

"Caterpillar" - I know him from "trevv y.com". A Cameron guy who working in KL. As I know him from our conversation in MSN. He has no aj history, no sex with guy, no kissing with guy and no boyfriend before. Quite a nice guy, but always busying with his HongKong drama series. If he is in Singapore, I am willing to give all my love to him (maybe).

"Kevin" - I know him from "trevvy.com". A Vancouver guy. He is very nice, look smart, handsome, cute and....... one phrase can explain: "human dream lover". Sounds too much. I don't know why, I feel headache when I m reading him blog this morning. I try many ways to stop my headache, and the only way that really stop it was, stop reading his blog. Maybe is due to my imagination on his story. "I really feel sad after reading that blog. Haiz"

"尖尖" - I know him from :trevvy.com". A KL guy working in Melacca. A cute guy, I don't know what is he really busying with. He can suddenly stop chating for a long period of time, his "busy" always come out of sudden.
By sharing with a little bit of my personal life. Hope I can find out my own from this blog. And I wish this will be a good start for my blog.

4 comments:

Juliano said...

most of gays or bisexual are undercovered. I do not know what to say but me too, a part of it. so that means you are not alone. =D

Shiuji said...

Thank for your comment... plz visit more. Keep in touch ya...

z said...

ooO... headache reading my blog!! i must be a horrible writer!

Shiuji said...

No lah... I got another meaning. I know you know. hehe.. Don act! But now just only u realize my blog, lol!!!