Monday, December 1, 2008

Appearance & Disappearance!!!

30Nov2008, last day of November, Sunday. For my past, every sunday I will surely disappeared in the morning. But, my exam will start this coming wednesday. Haiz... Wake up around 11am, every morning will be the same view, both my cousin already sitting in front of the two computers in front of me. They wouldn't leave the computers except lunch and dinner.

I on my labtop and start my job. Blogging, msn"ing". I don't know what have I done for the whole afternoon. Like a human without soul. Keep on waiting, keep on checking my msn list, What am I waiting for. I have no heart to start study, because I keep on waiting something.

Around, 3pm, I cooked fried rice for my 2 cousin and myself, seen my aunt and uncle went out from the morning. But I have not touch the kitchen for almost a year. haha... Then I continue to waiting and dreaming. I study nothing... haiz...

Around 6pm, I watched a TV program named "校花校草最赶跑" Is is a Singapore program that go and search for handsome guy and pretty girl in those university in Singapore. But the one I watching is the 2007 series. They will search around the whole university and choose 3male and 3female. And they will present their talent on the stage. I have no comment on the 3 female, but I saw 3 hot male. haha. The 1st male contestant, he have some moustache, make him very mature, but he really have hot body, he take off his shirt, haha...; 2nd, he have a cute face; 3rd contestant, he have a hot face, very handsome and cute, he did push up as his talent, after push up he take off his shirt, walau... he have a very hot body, I wan to huge and lie on him. haha...

I created two accounts in axcest and fridae respectively. I saw some blogger inside. haha.. so happy.. accept me to be your buddy ya! In the night, Yan add me in msn, we chat for the whole night..haha... Now both dolphin are my korkor now. So happy. And finally I found someone who have the same hair problem like me, thin hair and high forehead, and he teach me how to solve it. Thank you korkor, muark.....



"Appearance and Disappearance" is regarding to "FRIENDS"

Friends come from no way, they appear when you are down, when you are happy, they appear any time, any way. The moment when all the friends together are very happy and confortable. "All" not mean in number, even two friends also means all. But I can't imagine, the time when friend leave me, the time when we stop contacting each other! It will be very hurt to me!!!
a
a

How "缘" is build


There are so many people in the earth, you and I can know each other among these people. This is because of a word "缘" (yuan). A very powerful word. "缘" is some kind of energy between people and people. "缘" will finish one day, when it finish, friend will stop contact each other, and slightly forget each other.

Is there anyway to regenerate "缘"? I might say "yes". When two person knowing each other more, they might build more "缘", like doing thing for him, chat with him, play with him, all can build "缘". But there is also something can finish "缘" in one goal. To keep this "缘" is very difficult. So I hate those people who cheat people with friendship.

Friends that keep on contact, they keep on regenerate "缘" between them, but when stop contact, "缘" will slightly use up, when come to finish. They are no more "friend". And "缘" have to be regenerate by two of the friend together. One side work nothing.

I don't know whether am I stupid? No matter to whom, I will try my best to know all of him, I will love him heartily. When come to the day I lost this friend, I hurt myself deeply.

So I cherish every friend I have, I cherish every moment when we are together. No matter is face to face, in the phone, sms, msn or event e-mail. I cherish everything between I and my friend. In the end, I hurt myself indirectly. lol.

Having this kind of love is stupid, as I have this kind of love, I have some talent as my first aid. Which is cover my sadness and high regeneration. I can totally cover my sadness, so that people beside me wouldn't know; my high regeneration can heal myself very fast, but still take time.


FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!!! Bless all the people!!!

5 comments:

Armanique said...

i can see u are really bored hahahaha....

well regarding love most of us end up hurting urselft aint it? well i guess if ur nt hurt u wont learn from it... love isnt all abt sweet, sugary and spice. so sometimes its gd nt to over expect it :) so just savour the moment went it comes!!!

z said...

ahh. i removed all my pics off my fridae account. you find me there?

Shiuji said...

You think I m writing all this because I m boring? I write as what I think for that day. If I m boring, my blog will be empty.

"Love" not only to lover. Even is to "friend".

You can't understand me. I m complicated.

Ad Infinitum said...

すけべ くん!げんきください!

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

appreciate those who cherish you as friends, don't appreciate blindly... the world is cruel... you have long way to go dtee...