Friday, December 5, 2008

Study Day!!!

4Dec2008, Today I wake up late enough, this exam make me go back to myself when I am in Ipoh. i used to wake up about 12pm... haha... Today I plan nicely, I will first go National Library at Bugis, then go money changer on my way home.
a
End up, I spent too much time on my blog. So my cousin cook me lunch again. hehe... Once I finished my lunch, when that was about 2pm, the sky rain heavily. I can't even see the opposite blog... walau.. I just go and take my shower and style my hair. Today I style my hair in another way. I follow white dolphin advised. hehe...

See below: -


looks like no big diff!!! ~~



Whatever, I took a few picture of myself again. Around 4pm, the rain stop. I reach White Sand around 4.30pm, I went to updated my bank book, withdraw some cash for changing back to RM (Riggit Malaysia), then I went to the Money Changer next to the library. End up, I didn't go to Bugis, I study in Pasir Ris's library and change money here. (I am too lazy to go so far)

I ordered a cup of cocoa mocca - ice blend, killing myself.


My messy table!!!

I study until 8.30pm, then I go change my money. The rate is S$1 to RM2.37 and I bought RM2000 (don't come and rope me, I will make sure I fuck you upside down before you reach me).

Thats enough for today, I got exam later, haven finish doing my rivision. Die la... Pray for me...

6 comments:

Ad Infinitum said...

ooo sukebe chan is going to fuck me upside down? so kinky :p
Damn SGD is so high now... AUD has gone to hell... I don't know how i'm going to do shopping while I'm back in SG *sigh* need to sell my virginity soon

ici said...

gl lah~ =] study hard and do very well on test! XP

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

Good luck dtee... late wishes from goh... ^^

SGD really sucks. this small country's currency is so damn strong.

b4 i go back to singapore on feb 09, i will bomb singapore airport first. i'm sure the currency will drop drastically LOL

TR said...

hey , good luck in yr exam , little bro . DOn't fascinate guys (i know u will , anyway) . lol

Armanique said...

well wish u the best for ur exams :)

z said...

study well. i hope u do well on ur exams! XD