Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Days In Goldlion!!!



Auditing at Client's place
a

I work at a no internet connection company for 4 days. From 15th December to 18th December. This company is called Goldlion. I think most of you have seen this name everyway, as the logo above. Actually they have internet connection, but is secured, can't simply connect to internet.


Nevermind, actually no internet connection is good to me also, so that I can concentrate on my work. LOL... Working here is nothing good actually, a CCTV is right in front of me.
a
My work scope is to do gross sales audit, which is checking the sales of this company in every shopping centre in Singapore. Due to first time doing it, my sister follow me for the first day. As she done with the previous year gross sales audit for this company.
a

New Food


I like outing audit, because I can have new stuff for lunch, otherwise I will get bored with those food around Bugis. I like to eat difference food every day. If I were eating with some close friend, I will force them to order difference food from mine, so that I have taste some... LOL... So childish... But my friends can't do anything about that, they like me mah... LOL





Day 1: Curry Chicken Noodle

Day 2: Fried Fish Head YeeMee
a

Day 3: SeaFood YeeMee
a
Day 4: TomYam YeeMee

A fake clock on the way... Actually it is a spot light clock lol...


Christmas at City Link




Christmas at Suntec City






New Colleague

On the second day at client's place, a new colleague join our firm and join us on the auditing job of this company ~ Goldlion. She is our manager's daughter. OMG... We can't ever talk about our manager now, lol... Actually she is nothing, look friendly like her mom... But just "look", as what our sinior told us, she hide a knife behind her smile... Kowayii...


Suntec City's True Fittness

On 16th December, that was my 1st time been to this Suntec City's True Fittness. I tought there would be many hot and handsome guy, but really disappointed me. Maybe it is quite late, by the time I reach, that was already 8.00pm, many people were have leave. So I plan to go other True Fittness branch on thursday.

When come to 18th December, Thursday, I really don't know where to go, so I when back to Suntec City... lol... But today I go earlier, I saw a super hot guy take off his shirt, nice body, sadly didn't naked bottom.. T.T After changing I went 2nd floor for attend classes, and that hot guy also have class at 2nd floor, so we went up together. (I don't know him la...) When he was doing worm up on the floor, I just walk here and there beside him. So SLUT...

7.30pm, two room have difference classes at the same time. 1 is having Sculpt/abs, the other is having hot yoga. Actually I wish to go sculpt/abs, because the hot guy go for that class, but I want to try hot yoga. So in the end, I go for hot yoga. Very nice... I enjoy the session. After yoga, I went to 1st floor to do so sprinting and use some of the equipment. When for sona another hour of exercise.

With just a tower covering my sexy part, I walk in to the sona room. At first I just saw a muscular guy with normal face sitting inside. Once I turn my head to left, I saw a nice body handsome guy sitting there. With empty brain and monkey ass, I turn myself and walk out from the sona room. Once I saw that guy, my heart were totally stop working, I can't even use my brain to identify every part and remember his face, my face get red like monkey ass. No to make myself "malu" again, I change to steam bath.

Hate Old SLUT

When I was walking from Suntec City to City Hall MRT station, an old men came from in front of me, and smile to me with a SLUT face. I very sure he is gay, but I really hate old SLUT. I don't care about him and just leave. No matter how rich they are, I won't let them touch me, lol...

1 comment:

Nicholas Rashidee said...

haiz maybe the old guy was just trying to be friendly? LOL.. just be carefull and make sure he doesn't follow u, dear. LOL~