Saturday, December 13, 2008

366 Days in Singapore

I am trying my best to update my blog to up to date as soon as possible. So I lie on my bed with my labtop, chating in MSN with my lovely korkor, Willy, and a cute Melacca boy, 尖尖 and type this blog.

9 December 2008 ~ 366th day in Singapore

We reached Johor custom around 5.30am. There were so many people rushing to Singapore for work. Everyday, they will have to wake up so early. (If for me, how I survive). When come to Singapore custom, buses and vehicle were jamp. After we alight, inside also jamp with people. I tell myself, I won't take first link bus next time.

We reached home around 7.30am. I planned to update blog and study, seen I slept for the whole journey from Ipoh to Singapore. But I feel sleepy around 10am. So I went for a nap. I sleep until 1pm, I can't even get myself up to eat my lunch that my cousin pack from his poly.

(dozed off... I continue typing in the morning)

It is kinda of trend. (First time using the word "kinda", so excited) Everytime when I come back from Ipoh, I sure sick for a day... (so weak) So I can't concentrate on my study for tomorrow exam. T.T If I got a boy friend to take care of me, how great is it. So I just stay at home, rest for the whole day. But I found out my wife ~ Ayumi Hamasaki has released her new single, and I downloaded the following MV ~ Green. (Is a very nice song, I listen it whenever I am walking...lol)


You can't see it because I haven't upload... I am learning how to upload...

10 December 2008 ~ Last Day of Exam ~ F1 Accountant of Business
a
I wake up early today to study a least some of the important point, so that I could at least answer some of the question in the exam. I leave my home around 1.30pm and rush to Expo. Today isn't as lucky as the previous exam, I see no cute guy in the exam hall, I didn't get to see the handsome invigilator also, sad.
a
After exam I feel some kind of lightness in my body and hungry, so I take MRT to Bugis to get some food, I miss takoyaki. Bugis is a good place to train my gaydar, you can see many cute guy there. So I m proud I work in this area. I just walk around at the basement, after I finish I takoyaki, I leave Bugis the Raffles Place to collect my True Yoga member card. After collecting my stuff, I went to took the following picture.

Raffles Place BHL Building


Then I take MRT to Orchard Road to attend my Yoga class at 8.30pm. And I took the following picture on the way. (Just part of them la... More picture will in another blog)



Orchard Road


Orchard Road

I reached True Yoga about 7.45pm, I get to the changing room, there were no 1 inside, I take out my camera took around 20 photos of myself... lol... 自恋


Smile~~~


Shiuji here~~Smile~~

I have not attend Yoga class about 2 weeks, because busy with my exam and I went back to Ipoh. So enjoy... By right, I wanna give surprise to my sister, I didnt tell her I will come, who know she is the one who didnt come. Sad...

On my way home, a cute guy were standing next to me when I was in the MRT. He is tall, thin and cute. I always turn my eye on him, and he also look at me sometime. I wanna know him. But I m too chicken. I alight at Sengkang, he continue his way to Punggol. haiz...

6 comments:

Ad Infinitum said...

sukebe chaaaan!! So slut siah! lol! Take more pictures of the christmas lights at orchard for me!!

TR said...

i want the lights at orchard as well . I miss the place so much . lol

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

you should pay attention on your exam and not peeping invigilators lar dtee...

i will die also if i work and stay in johor. and i would have look like 37 years old now LOL

Armanique said...

at least u shld say hi to him rite or secretly take his picture so we can see if he's ur type hahahaha

ici said...

smile more lah! show some teeth! you only have smirks on your pics =X

明仔(Anson) said...

wowlau...acting cute pulak...anyway nice pose...hahaha