Saturday, December 20, 2008

Summary!!!

I am too lazy too refresh what happened last week. So just some summary below. The following summary will covered 12th December 2008 to 14th December 2008. Actually just to show some picture.


12 December 2008

- Went to Raffles Hotel to get my boss and lady boss's christmas presents.

- Went for Bolliwood Fusion Dance at True Yoga in Pacific Plaza at Orchard Road.
a
My Lunch, Clar Pot YeeMee
a
Part of the following christmas tree!!!
a

Christmas tree in front of a cofe in Raffles Hotel

The following are pictures of Raffles Hotel
a


I took the above photo while I was shiting in the toilet!!
(Don't waste time to search or maximize the photo, you won't get to see anything, I am pro!!!)
a
a
13 December 2008

- Play DOTA with my cousin at home
- Help my cousin to play his ChiBi online

Leave home around 5.30pm, rush to Great World City near Tiong Bahru. When I reach Great World City was around 7pm, I have an appointment with True Fittness here, as I m first time here, I just find my way to True Fittness blindly. When I get to 3rd floor, I saw a handsome guy with formal shirt came out from the lift. But I still don't know he was also going to True Fittness.
a
Later on when I met my instructor in front of True Fittness, the handsome guy checked in. LOL. He went in to the changing room first, as I have to follow my instructor to guild me there.

After introducing me the whole fittness centre, my instructor leave me in the locker area, and he wait me outside. Suddenly, the handsome guy I saw just now come from my back and stand beside my locker. Then we have 2 sentences of conversation.

Shiuji: Sorry...
Handsome guy: Is ok...

Actually my bag was blocking his locker la... LOL... He haven change, don't know what he did just now. (Properly he is waiting for me to change together... I know he won't, I am too silly) OMG... something happen again. His back facing me, then he took off his pants and underwear, and I saw his sexy ass, he is totally naked in front of me. I m totally stun for a few second on his ass. But sadly, I didnt get to see his nice tool. Then he wear his ultra short shorts without underwear, really Actually I have my chance to know him that time. (I didn't)

During the whole gyming session, I was following my instructor here and there to learn to use those equipment. But my eye can't leave him. When I was doing my BMI at the instructor corner, he walked to the water fuiter next to the small corner, and we both stearing each other. Forget about it, maybe he just gehpoh to take a look. My BMI were at the boundary of the overweight, one more point less were back to normal... LOL... (I am fat). But at least, from the day I start gyming and Yoga 2months ago until now, I lose more than 5kg~8kg. (That is great, aiming to lose 5kg to Chinese New Year, so that can wear nice cloth). During the time I gyming, my eye still on the lengcai. I was think to know him while we get back to the locker area or while we taking steam bath together.
a
But who knows, he leave quite early, and I still with my instructor. haiz. After more than 1 hour of gyming, the instructor bring a saleperson to asked me to sign up for the instructor session, that cost me S$90 per hour, that is stupid. But who am I, they can't get any advantage from me if I really don't want it. By the time I get to the changing room, the lengcai have gone. T.T After that, I went to SASA to find those perfume that introduce by Willy korkor, but I forget the name, LOL. I try to called my ex to have dinner with me, but he didnt pick up the phone and reply my sms, what is he thinking, if love me, should get more time to see me. That lier. So end up, I went home straight away.
a
Hagging balls!!!


Digging my ear

14 December 2008

- Reading Willy's sex story book.

- Saw a movie name in Willy's blog ~ Bishonen 美少年之恋,so I watch it online. The main character inside are all cute and handsome guy with nice body. Just hate those old men and chubby touching those cute guy. and I don't like the ending.

- Didn't go out. lazy...

4 comments:

TR said...

aikss. didi ! only one word i can describe u , disgusting . :P

ici said...

so much checking out guys o_o

but i do it too... except i look and compare their physiques to mine and get jealous instead.

i know i will have the same eventually though. PLUS i know i'll look better since i'm taller! MUHAHA XP

Armanique said...

wah u shld had taken the chnace to noe him better... maybe next time :)

Nicholas Rashidee said...

the picture of u shitting not clear enuf. need to take off the shirt, and show more action. LOL.. i dont think straight people get naked in front of other guys wor~ i mean, maybe in usa, but not in malaysia. maybe he is gay, but be very very carefull coz if he is not, then u sure die lor~ take care ya, n gud luck in losing weight! hope u be more successful than i am haha..