Sunday, December 14, 2008

Blogger's Gathering Day

11Dec2008, I was asked by my colleague to start work early, as some job is waiting for me. So I decided to cancel my leave on 11/12 and 12/12. I think many people were missing me... LOL... (Who will? Just confort myself) When I go to the 7-eleven where I used to buy my HL milk there everyday, the auntie asked me that why were I diappeared for a long. (What to do... I am friendly mah...)

Today I were so happy to see all my colleagues again. I have not see them for 2weeks. Esspecially my sister, everytime we meet we will start with all the shit stuff again. Then I GehPoh with them with something that happen while I were not around.

Today we have lunch at a restaurant that we never went before. It is a japanese restaurant at the basement of Suntec City. When we come to the enterance, the waiter come and welcome us, quite cute, 60%. When we tell him we have 7person, he look stun with choosing seat for us, maybe he is new here. Then a chief come to serve us in. LOL... (This restaurant, the chief will cook in front of the customer, but just in front of certain table..haiz) I can see that the chief is very handsome from far, when he come in front of me, I can feel that my heart start beating faster and faster. It is normal they will smile to every customers, and he did to us also, when he smile to me, I feel my heart beat stop, my body is burning, his smile killed me.

He is hard to discribe,very cute, he walk very gentle, my eye can't leave him for a second, so adorable, sadly, my gardar not working. (He is not gay la..) I order black pepper chicken don set, and my sister ordered fried udon set, (other not to mention, because something special to her udon set, COMING BEHIND)

As the chiefs are cooking in the serving area, we can see they cook. My black pepper chicken don set was cook by a female chief, not special, quite cute. Thats not important. But I saw the handsome chief were cooking fried udon set. LOL... (Why my black pepper chicken don not cook by him) So jealous.. Nevermind, he will still walk to our table when he serve us (I think, because the female chief serve us also). Who know the waiter went to bring the food to our table (I really want to kick his ass out from here). When I taste the fried udon, it was so sweet... LOL... Sweet like a dessert. I regret I didn't bring my camera along, otherwise I will take many of his picture. My louzy handphone just took the following photos.


Fried Udon!!! (By handsome chief)


Dessert Fried Udon...LOL

Black pepper chicken don!!!

Not as special as the fried udon!!! :(

I tell myself, next time I will come and order the fried udon. When come to billing, something horrible happen. We pay S$50 and wait for return. By right, they should return us the remain, but the waiteress return as what we should pay. lol... The total amount we should pay is S$37+, and she return us the exactly amount... LOL... We lough all the way back to our office. Are we consider professional auditor (Come on, we are still normal human).
a
Once I get back to my office, I told Nemo about the handsome chief, I really hope to share with all of you. haha... Then we start inviting other bloggers to our conversation.
a
Blogger's Gathering Attendance List
1. Shiuji "me" ~ Pikachu
2. Jon ~ Nemo
3. Yan ~ White dolphin
4. Kevin ~ Little turtle
5. ICI ~ Panda

I were so excited to chat with all of you. Altough you all teasing me non-stop, but I really feel very happy, I were smilling to my labtop all the day. Everybody know what am I doing throught my face emotion. They always lough at me. Little turtle requested to evolve to dolphin also (according to Shiuji's Rule "Symbol ~ page 102, rule 245", dolphin stand for sweet loving people), as he is now loving by Erica, he also consider as a dolphin, so he is "purple dolphin" now. I can't stop myself chatting there, end up, I do nothing much. I chat until the second I leave my office. LOL... Sadly, Willy korkor and Junior didi didn't online.
a
ATTENTION: I have 100% ownership of these cute names, if simply use it in your blog, I will make sure I rape your cock "the number of time I rape you will be equivalent to number of time you use the names". LOL
a

8 comments:

Ad Infinitum said...

Oi, I own the "Panda" :p It'll be me that rapes you for that

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

i am using panda to describe tony now. so, you want to rape me sweetie?

pls be gentle LOL i am still weak now :P

Dtee, as what i describe, you really a pervert lor hahaha maybe you need to change your gaydar battery :P

Joel said...

u hav tag
come 2 my house 2 take

KhaO-LAr-sEXy-PRESS said...

isit chief or chef? u go there eat dinner ker or eat the chef there ah? haha...

TR said...

u are really a pervert . -speechless-

ici said...

lol~ panda don't want to be raped... XP

you sure love to go window-shopping for boyz a lot! start asking them out already!

..then you can post it up on your blog for us to read ^^

Kevin Retuya said...

hahahaha LOL!!!! thats all i can say =P hahah

Nicholas Rashidee said...

what if i say that you can rape me lei? LOL~!