Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Delete Not Equal To Forget!!!

2Dec2008, wake up around 11am, I have my "ZuiKue" as breakfast. I start doing revision after breakfast. But I were msn"ing" at the same time. I am wondering, how would I pass this examination if I keep on study in this way. I can't "tahan" myself, I should find a boyfren to control me on my study. haha. So my boyfriend have to be clever.

Today, I updated the "about me" and "what turn me on" in Axcest and Fridae. as follows: -

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

About Me:

Nothing much. I am as simply as you think. A person that full of love. But always hurt by love. Look cute, but strong. Sadness won't appear on my face, when there is someone around. So, you will always see happy ME.

Know me more? Please visit my blog. You are welcome!!!


What I find important in a relationship:

True heart and no lie.

Distance is important. For me, Distance love = Glitter + Fated. I always hurt by distance love, and that is enough.


Sex buddy seeking walk away. I can take one night stand. But if you say you love me but just treat me as your sex buddy. You may go home.

Relationship is romantic, sweet... Anger might improve understanding. But relationship not control. If you stop me from blogging, or visiting friendster, fridae and so on. You prepare to bring a flying pen home (black face).


What turns me on:

hehe... Age around 18 to 30 is acceptable. Above 30? (you may try, sure no reply)

Hot guy, cute guy, handsome guy... all just depend on my eye. But look just take 30%

I have caring people for my entire life. I hope to be care. If you are those caring person, caring me like prince, 40% will be yours.

I like someone taller and nice chest so that I can lie on his chest and protected by him. Nice body take 10%.

I like kissing. If you are super kisser. 10% bonus.

The remain 10%? nice cock were do.... haha...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Altough I hate distance love, but I always involve in distance love. What to do?

Sad news always come after good news. 2cases happen in the same day. I can't do anything about it, what I can do is, accept it; I really hate to say good bye to someone I care. But, I have no choice, as I care of them, I respect them and support them.

1st case
My little turtle has came back with joy (thats good news, at least he is save), but his purpose of coming back is to pack and leave for a long period (bad news, worse then see him once a week).

2nd case
White dolphin is fine (thats good news), but sounds like he is not happy, after that, he is also packing to leave for a long holiday (bad news, can't see him for a long period).

No matter coming back with joy or coming back with sadness. They did the same conclusion at last. They choose to leave. And they try to delete all the past, all the pictures, all the blog. If delete mean forget, then you are wrong.

I recalled back to the day I first met my ex, my first gay love. We met at VIVO City and we went to chat at the roof garden, we were standing in front of the Planet Fitness, facing Sentosa. I still remember how I feel that time. I love him. He is so cute to him that time, I don't bother what he work, where he live or whatever. What I know is, I love him. I still remember how he try to kiss me the first time. There were many people around. But he was trying to kiss me. And I still remember how is my first gay kiss. I still remember how sweet is it. (I cried)

I didn't take any picture with him. But every single moment I am with him, I could remember deeply in my heart. So, delete is not equal to forget. For me, I will not choose to forget, I will accept, memory is precious for me.

I really hope I can stay beside my sad friend and lent them my shoulder and arm. Let them cry on my shoulder and clean their tears. I will try to be the standing bright in the darkness as Pink Dolphin, shining with pink aura to worm up the cool darkness.

4 comments:

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

dtee, after two years you won't reply goh's msg anymore... bcoz goh reach 3 "Piece" jor.... LOL

and your requirement is very demanding wor... hard to get nowadays...

ici said...

hmmm~ how would i rate on your scale?
...

handsome guy? 25%!
caring guy? 40%!
taller and nice chest? 10% + 5%!
super kisser? like french and biting too? 10% + 20%!
nice cock? 10% + 50%!

which comes to...170%! woo!~ =D

Ad Infinitum said...

i wonder how much i'd rate? probably way below the bar

Armanique said...

hahahahaha ici dats funny... bt i tink i will also go below the bar like ad infinitum... prolly u consider reconsidering ur 'requirements' :)