Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sadness Cover My Eye!!!

Someone would stand for the light in the darkness!!!
a
1Dec2008, December has come, but love was gone. 2months before, I have plan nicely where should I go with my hubby, what should I do with my hubby, how to celebrate my coming birthday with my hubby. But it will become my free thinking now. The 20th lonely birthday, 20th lonely christmas, 20th lonely Valentine. Now just only I realize, "lonely" and "lovely" just difference by 1 alphabet.
a
Life is only in the darkness when I am lonely. Today I wake up around 11am as usual, I prepared to start my blog, but my aunt called home asked us to get prepare, because my uncle is coming back to fatch us to lunch. We went to eat at "KouFu" in Eastway Point. We eat vegetarian mixed rice together. Then we went to ShingShong Supermarket to shop for some food and stuff. My cousin and I were carrying a busket following my aunt and uncle, and they just keep putting things into our busket. I was so happy, because I have not tried this kind of lifetyle seen the day I start work. After my uncle drive us home, he went to work. I get home and start study, and my aunt start to make her "水粿"(water Kue). Her ZuiKue is the best. haha.
a
I chat a lot with my aunt, chat about our relative in Malaysia, chat about our point of view of life. My aunt and I have similar thinking, but I cannot tell her about my gay life. So she can't really help on that. Time past fast. Come to 6pm, my aunt has finish cooking dinner. After dinner, we watch TV program together. I like the show on channel U from 8pm to 9pm. It is a dancing competition in Taiwan. Some of them dance very nice. Esspecially poping and locking. I hope I can be 1 of them.
a
But when come to 10pm, my aunt and my uncle went to sleep, both my cousin keep on concentrate on their computer game. I am lonely again. Darkness come from no way. I went to read blog, because at that time, many people have upload their new posting. And hoping their sweet blog can help me forget something sad. But darkness is all over the blog tonight. No one blog is in happiness. Tears of sadness covered my eye. Sadness for myself and sadness for my friend.
a
Other people I am not that worried, they have someone protecting them; I am not worried about myself, because I have used to live with lonely. But I am worried about white polphin. I can't contact him. I really hope someone is beside him now. Protecting him. Thats me, friend always important, worrying something not applicable to myself, worring something need not to be worried. But I won't worry myself, because I know myself. Darkness of sadness can't cover me, because I stand for the light of happiness. I might be down sometime, but I will stand up on my feet the other day.
a

3 comments:

Ad Infinitum said...

Sukebe kun! You'll find a hubby one day!

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

dtee, this my goh (dai lou in thai) catch phrase

"Enjoy yourself today. Tomorrow is another new day"


forget the sad part of your life... live your life to the fullest!!

Armanique said...

thats nice of u to care for someone... yeah dun worry the rite person will come wen u least expect it :)