Saturday, December 27, 2008

Sudden Update!!! Gambate!!!

Long time no blog, hard to recall what I have done.. So just a short summary. The following is about 18th December 2008. That day was a happy day. 1handsome and 1cute guy were in the same train with me this morning. More story of them were come in next post. lol...

After my lunch at Suntec City Foodcourt...





I went back to office waiting for our christmas gift exchange session. lol...

I received,

ISIS perfume of Mark Spansor from my colleague. She is the lady that always tease me, and she is also the one that I have to give present to. LOL... And the pink pig on it is given by our supervisor. At first, I really don't know which to choose, because all of them also very cute. So I ask her which animal she wanna give me, and suit me, then she answer immidiately as what I expect.."pig".. LOL








P.S. This posting just to tell you.. I still here.. I won't leave you guys de... I will try my best to be hardworking and post more... lol... Gambate.. to myself...

3 comments:

Nicholas Rashidee said...

the piggy is the most cute i think.. haha.. hope the piggy will motivate u at work~! LOL.. ya, gambateh didi~!

Dekomin said...

hmm i will show u my gifts too later..

Anonymous said...

the pic wid da pic on the perfume?
LOL i saw the msn converstation behind HAHAAHAHHA
'i wan give you fuck onli ma'
LOL