Thursday, December 4, 2008

1st Day of ACCA Exam: F3 Financial Accounting

3Dec2008, This morning I wake up slightly early to prepare my exam at 3pm. I take out my note and do some revision. But my labtop is in front of me. Turn up, I go to type my blog. haha... Today is a bit excited. Because finally come to ACCA exam.

Sound crazy? Actually do you remember a guy I always met while I am on my way to school. He is also studying at that school, so he should have to sit for the exam. I really hope I can see him later, as I miss him a lot. Altough the probability is very low, but I will try my luck.

I start preparing myself around 12pm, I went shower, I set my hair nicely, and I received a chain sms from my colleagues. All of them sent sms to me in a chain to wish me. (Thx all of you, very touch). Suddenly I saw my "25 years old" online. haha... Then I msn him: -

Shiuji: Can do something for me?

Terrence: ??

Shiuji: Can you say all the best in your exam to me?

Terrence: Why?

Shiuji: I just hope you can wish me. Because I got exam later.

Terrence: oo... Good Luck :)

Shiuji: You are the best men... thx


Altough is short and he reply very slow. But at least he is willing to talk to me again. That is enough. I leave my home around 1.15pm. And take bus 358 to Pasir Ris Interchange. A very cute guy sit in front of me, altough quite skinny, dark and health skin, very cute face, but quite cool. (As Pink Dolphin's rating skill: Level B)

Actually I can take bus 12 in the interchange to Singapore Expo. But I choose the long way. I take MRT from Pasir Ris to Tanah Merah, then change MRT to EXPO. So that I got higher chance to meet him. But I saw the cute guy who I saw in the bus just now. So cute. hehe...

I alight at Tanah Merah and wait for the MRT to Singapore Exam, I saw many people holding their notes on their hand. Wau... Sounds like many people sitting for the exam. All the way to Expo Hall 1, I keep on looking here and there, turning my head here and there like those people just come out from the kampung. I am searching for him. I just keep on walking and look around. I saw a tall guy further in front, but when I walk closer, that is just a skinny, totally not enough grade to compare with my dream hubby. When come to hall 3, I called my god sister as she was also sitting for another subject. And I go and joined her at Coffee Bean. Coffee Bean is a nice place to study.

Around 2.45pm, we walk to Hall 1, I saw a big table map hagging next to the enterance. What the fxxk, 7540 seats inside the Hall. Wau.. I get in and find my seat. My seat no. is 7304. haha... Nothing happen during the exam, the question not that difficult, just some careless mistake will make me wrong.

But suddenly, I feel something that can stop my breath is coming toward me. I raise my head. I saw a hot guy. lol... Not slim, but I thing is quite musculing like my dream hubby, face not that handsome, but have nice body. He is one of the 50+ invigilator (maybe more). I can't concentrate doing my question before he pass by. He was checking our docket one by one. My eye just can reach his ass (not because I hamsap), because I cant raise my head, I have to act a bit.

After 2hrs, I just nicely finish all the question, I think is enough to pass. Before they allow us to leave the hall, I keep on turning my head to search for my friend. But I saw a cute hot guy standing 2 row from my right. lol.. He is a invigilator also, cute face, nice body, batter than the one I saw just now (As Pink Dolphin's rating skill: Level A). Another cute guy standing 2 row from my left. Tall and cute face. (As Pink Dolphin's rating skill: level A). Why they don't invigilate my row. T.T

After I leave the hall, I went to John Little Christmas sales at Hall4. I shop for 2 hours, just get a crazy underwear and some food. lol... After dinner at home, I start my labtop, I chat with White Dolphin and Nemo san on msn. This is the first time we have group sex, :x, conversation on msn together. So happy, if pink dolphin korkor were online, that will be great.

Altough my dream didn't come true today, I will try my luck again on friday. Hope can see him.

I WISH!!!

2 comments:

Ad Infinitum said...

who is nemo san?

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

dtee, make sure you go after him if you meet him again. don't be chicken!!! :P