Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Lonely Christmas!!!

Small party in office

For Christmas eve, we have a simple christmas party in office. And we just work half day for that day. Yeah... So we went Suntec to eat porriage buffet lunch. This buffet is cheap and special... So creative... walao... I really like it...


I promise Seung Ri to show him doll christmas tree.. There you go...




Bugis Junction

Diamond Christmas Tree in Bugis Junction
a


Clark Quey
a
After lunch, went to wallet shop to get a wallet for my cousin as his birthday present, his birthday on 25th December.. so good. Then I went home to take a nap. Around 7pm I bath and get myself ready to meet my friend at Seranggoon MRT station at 9.30pm, we are going Clark Quey to count down together.
a
I reach Seranggoon MRT right on 9.30pm, but my friends were late for 30mins. Nevermind, as she just came from Malaysia and she is a girl. Around 10pm, she came with her boyfriend's cousin.
a
At Clark Quey, we bought 2 santa hair clip and a devil horn hair band. By right I should be the one who wear the horn. But my friend were fall in love with the horn after she tried. lol...

At first, we plan to countdown in a club name ... (forget, last time called MOS) But my friend didn't bring her IC or equivalent document, and her boyfriend's cousin just 17. So we just countdown in front of a Heineken countdown clock. Many people were surrounded their. And many people have get ready their spray on hand... walao... once the clock hit zero... all shouting MERRY CHRISTMAS.. and pisssssssssssssssss...pissssssssssss.. lol..

Heineken count down clock


After countdown, we have some drink at a pub name Clinic. Below is a picture of their seat.

We drink and chat until 2am, then I send them to the cab stand (many people were waiting cab there...lol) and I join my friend at the club that we planned to go at beginning.
a

The cover charge today is S$35 per person, included 1 alcohol drink. So expensive. And this club now become lauzy. Last time MOS has 4 different type of music at 4 hall. But after renovation and changing the name, the club just left with 1 hall. So boring now. What nice is can dance with girls. That just an advantage to straight guys. But in club, I really dance with girls. Normal people can't sense that I m gay at that time. Gay might can!
a

Beside dancing I will also look around for guys. lol. I wish like the previous time I went to MOS.
a

That time, I was dancing in front of the turning circle platform. Suddenly, 2 difference guy on the platform approach me to dance with them. I was so happy that time. One was cute and the other 1 was hot. The cute guy has a cool guy with him. They ask me to dance on the platform, but I feel shy and I refuse. But after a few round, they come back in front of me again. But I still reject, so the cool guy pretend to shake hand with me, once I gave him my hand, he pull me up. lol...
a
So enjoy being approach. haiz... But sadly, here is difference now. We leave when at club close. And I reach home around 7.30am.
a

Sleep all the way until 1.00pm.
a

At night we have gift exchange at my home. Out of expectation, as I have to buy for my aunt, my aunt target is me also...lol... But my aunt didnt prepare any present, so she just give me S$20 asked me to buy whatever I want myself...lol...
a

Tonight I celebrate my cousin birthday, and also celebrate my advance birthday at the same night. Is quite fun to celebrate birthday with own family... Now, they are my family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a

This is such a boring christmas for me. I wish to have my christmas with someone I love. But my dream has break 2months ago. I wish to have a hubby before christmas, but my dream didn't come true. These christmas break along many sad things. Not to mention what happen.
a

I were seens eventful, but what lonely really stand here is the heart. No one to love, no one to care.

BLACK CHRISTMAS!!! LONELY CHRISTMAS!!!

4 comments:

Ad Infinitum said...

Ooo, not bad, Sukebe you got to molest some cute guy's hand :p Hardcore clubber? What happened to MOS? I liked Indochine and Lunar but I heard Lunar has become a place for all the old ti-kos and there has been a few fights outside. When I was still in Singapore I could get into MOS and Lunar for free :p

Dekomin said...

haha, approached by a guy's hand, thats a first! well done!!

z said...

pictures are for u!! for u to be happy and less lonely

Nicholas Rashidee said...

Happy New Year~! ^^