Sunday, March 1, 2009

Start From ZERO!!!


Im Alive - Celine Dion

Guys, I m still alive!!! Isn't the influent of me, all of you seems like lazy blogging like me. Come on, lets start our blogging live again.

Currently in office, I start to have more and more job, so sometimes I don't even dare to login to msn, I really can't finish my job on time. So don't even say about blog, I am hardly filter out some time to touch my own blog. But I do read your blog, guys. Once after work, I will go to GYM or YOGA, by the time I reach home will be around 12am, and I don't have a good computer at home during weekday, so the most I just can login to MSN chat with friend, can't even open internet explorer sometime. haiz....

OK, back to the days that I was missing in Blogger.com. Many things happen during this two weeks, not to say the previous blog, that was just a dream, forget about it. (Apologize for not telling you guys the story was a dream) I started to think a lot after the post. I start to think I am idiot, waiting for someone that you don't know, So I think I should start to forget him, in fact, I should have forget him by now.

One day, I finished GYM late, so instead of taking bus89 at Sengkang, I changed to take bus81 at Kovan. Once I get onto the bus, I saw a guy, he is handsome, he look very familiar, he is someone I have been wait to see for so long. He is "25 years old". He is the guy that bring me to this circle, he make me accept myself as an aj. But he seems like can't recognised me. He don't ever dare to look at me, how much I missed him, I expect to see him at the bus stop everyday, I always look to the 12 floor of block 340, wish to see him once again. OK, finally I saw him, and he is so cruel, once we alight from the bus, he turn right immediately and walked toward his block's lift, and I stand there to look at him until he totally went out from my sight. He is still so adorable to me. But he make me tears once more. Why is he so cruel, can't even give me a chance to be his friend, I just wanna to be friend. My tears flow out nonstop. Then I sms him, but he is not replying at all. God give me chance to see him last time, I should forgive him by now.

And the third guy, a guy that I can't reach, he know I love him but I know he will never love me. Loving him myself make me feel loved, but when I facing him, really hurt me. I easily cry because of him... I cried more then 5times in two days because of him. So I promise myself, I won't cry for him anymore, I won't love him anymore. I should discard my love on him.

I promise, I will forget my dream hubby, I will forgive 25 years old, and let go the love I gave. I will discard everything I hold in my heart, start everything all over again. I will once again leave my heart empty, to let everyone come in. I know that isn't easy to be done. But at least, I feel I live even happier. I don't want anyone to hate me, I want everyone to like me. So I won't tell lies anymore, I will live in the truth, live with all the true people, live in a true story background friends.

Blogging is fun, telling you guys what I really thinking, let you guys know how I really feel, I feel happy to be here, I hope I can live forever with you guys, more people join us, but no people leaving. Give you guys a big hug everytime we meet. I miss everyone here. I really mean what I said.

I want to start my new life. Everything will start all over again from ZERO. Wish you guys could forgive me for anything wrong I did for the past, know me from ZERO. So, I have my new hair cut.


James took this photo for me!!!


Shiuji profile: -

Name: Shiuji (Roy)
Date of Birth: 29.12.1988
Hometown: Ipoh, Malaysia
Location: Pasir Ris, Singapore
Weight: 72kg
Height: 171cm
Personality: Unknown
Characteristic: Unknown
Hobby: Sleeping, Swimming, Singing, Dancing, Dreaming, Blogging, GYMing, Sucking
Dream: Have a sweet life with my handsome hubby...

Occupation: Auditor
Work place: Bugis, Singapore
Working day: Monday ~ Friday 9am to 6pm


8 comments:

Ad Infinitum said...

good luck with starting from 0! sMiLe sMiLe yea? (I feel like an idiot for alternating between caps and small letters. Better feel honoured because I did it just for you!)

TR said...

be a good boy , ok? :)
nice hair cut , better than the last time. I had my hair cut days ago . Hehe , also very nice .:P

~eRiC~ said...

Yanny's new haircut horh... cut or no cut oso the same wan..LOL

Sorry i just got to know about what happened lately from daren and james...you were emo...But good to hear you're back in good starting from zero. Cheer up ^^

Anonymous said...

ofcuz u r stil alive la..hahah thx or ur comment wor...=) nice to meet u here~

Kenji said...

Hey hey... think this is my first time commenting here... hope you don't mind, but yes, anyway... Don't waste your tears for people who don't think of you as much as you do for them! It's not worth it... Be happy! I'm happy for you that you're starting over, and hope it will go well in the future!

N€Ł§ÕŅ Ł€€ said...

HAhahA... With a new look... ... with ur new lIve...

GAmbateh...

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

don't worry dtee, goh promise will buy you dinner on april after i meet eric...

he is the first guy i wanna meet ^_^

and the past brought you to where you are today, although you are only 20 yrs old but you have encountered a lot...

live happily from now on to a happier and healthier life...

Shiuji said...

Thx to all of you... love you guys so much... I will work hard to be happy...