Monday, February 16, 2009

He found me? I found him?


Perhaps Love (sarang in ga yo) - Howl & J

Valentine eve lu... In the morning, when I came out from the MRT, and walking toward the escalator, suddenly I saw my dream guy (click here for detail) in the MRT, when I turn back to verify, but that wasn't him. Maybe I missed him too much.

Since I still didn't have lover for valentine... So I went to gym at Suntec City, hope to get a valentine, haha...

Once I walked in to the lift, and the door was closing, a guy asked to wait, so I hold the door to let him in. But I saw a tall guy (with formal shirt, a killing face and a nice body) come into my view, his smile was killing me. He look familiar, I know I see him before, but just can't believe my own eye. I step back a bit, and he stand in front of me with back facing me. Then suddenly he said:

D: Finally I found you...

S: Huh... (with shy face...)

D: I miss you a lot... you know? The class has start, why you didn't go for class.

S: mmmm...

D: Don't you miss me?

S: I miss you... I miss you every single second.

D: You love me since the second time we met on the MRT right?

S: mmm...

D: Then why you don't tell me... I gave you chance to tell me...

S: Then, do you love me? Why you don't approach me also?

D: haha... Because I know you want to say, but you too shy... And I love to see you shy...

S: (=.=)"'

He turn around and hug me tight...

D: Long enough of waiting... I wait for the January intake to start, hope to see you. But you didn't appeared. But luckily I see you today... I won't let go again.. I won't wait you approach me... Be my boy friend. Can?

I was stunned. I can't believe this is true. I can't control my tears. And I said: Yes!

When come to True Fitness, he still not willing to let go me in his hug. He purposely close the door, and back to ground floor. But a lady come in when the lift reached ground floor. So finally he let go, and he gave me a sweet smile. When come to True Fitness entrance again. He hold my hand and walk to the counter, but I pull of my hand, and walk in front of him. (We always did that last time. LOL) click here for detail

He just joined True Fitness (Sure because of me la...LOL). So,we check in together, we go find locker together. Today don't have much people coming to gym. So we manage to find empty locker easily, and his locker was just next to me. He purposely take off his shirt in front of me to show me his nice body, he know I will feel shy and turn my head aside, then he pull my hand and put on his chest. (WTH).. I keep my hand immediately... When I take off my shirt, he poked on my waist, and whisper to me: "Dear, you are fat..." I stared at him and asked: "Then why you love me?" He wanna hug me again with his topless body, but I escaped from his hug... haha... And change my cloth... Then, he whisper to me again: "I love you because you are you!" Then he kiss. My face turn red immediately. I quickly change my pent and go, scared he going to do something over in this public again. But I stared at his underwear. (I hamsap my hubby with my eye lo...LOL) He knew that, so on our way leaving locker area, he asked: "Issit big?" I didn't answer him and run to start workout.

We warm up together, we share equipment, he teach me the proper way to use, he is so good on fitness. And he is so caring, he always scared I will get hurt. He is so cute, when I look at other guy, he will stand in front of that guy to block my view. But looking at him is more then enough. LOL... Around 9pm, I went the empty area with a big mirror to do YOGA, and he went to do his workout. (Those workout are too much for me, I don't want build...)

Around 9.30pm, we went for steam bath together. Actually I feel nervous, his body is so nice, and I m so fat.. T.T. I went in first, as I feel shy to walk nakedly with him, then he come in and sit beside of me. He just keep on looking at me, and I know what he thinking, he want to see my shy face... Cute him... After the others leave the steam room, he start to naughty, he turn my face faced to him, and start kissing my lips. Without my permission, he start putting his tongue into my mouth and attack my tongue. His tongue is so fast like machine gun, makes me can't breath. Then he start licking my neck to my ear. He making me horny so he pull my hand into his towel to hold his hard cock. (His cock really big...OMG).. We kissed for about 10mins. Then he hug me, and lied my head on his shoulder.

Then suddenly a stupid came in, I quickly rise my head push his hand away and sit 3inch away. Since nothing much can do now, so I pretend over heated, and went out for shower. I know he sure smiling inside. I take shower alone, but how much I hope I can take shower with him. But here got many people around.

After shower, I walked to my locker without waiting for him, when I m drying my hair in front of the mirror, a hot guy (hot face and body, nicely build with tatu.. around my height), I saw him went shower when I first came out, but by the time I drying my hair, he finished shower and preparing to change. Suddenly, he took off his towel, naked in front of me, I saw his 4inch soft cock. (OMG...) He purposely do everything slow, he slowly clean himself with towel, slowly wear his underwear, and he stared at me. I pretend I m not interested, but actually my eye is staring at him also.

Suddenly a hand come behind of me to block my view and say: "Dear, you know now you have me? You dare to look at other guy?" Then, I act stupid and said: "Sorry hubby, hehe!!!" Then he went to his locker to change... But he did the same thing, he took of his towel, naked in public, try to show off his nice body (and his nice cock...). Once I saw it, I faster cover behind of him and tell him: "You win la.. You win la.. Don't do this in public, you are now my privacy la.." (Sure he win what, his face is more handsome, and with his height... Sure win la..) Then he put on his underwear with my cover and tell me: "I know you will do this.. you are so cute, dear!!" Then we faster get ourselve done and leave the gym room.

Once we get into the lift, he suddenly hug me from front and kiss my lips again. So nice to kiss like that. We stop when the lift reach ground floor. Then we make our way to City Hall MRT. We walked slowly to chat more, because he will be going back to Malaysia for wedding dinner on Saturday morning bus and he stay Toa Payoh, we take different train. Normally I walk myself I would take 15mins, but today, I spent 40mins to walk. When come to MRT, I feel so horrible, he gonna leave Singapore for 4days from tomorrow. I will miss him a lot.. And I wish to hug him tight here, but there are too many people, so I just can give him a buddy hug, then we take our train home respectively.

I MISS HIM!!!!!

11 comments:

loveck77 said...

Congrate!

N€Ł§ÕŅ Ł€€ said...

this is 1st time i leave down a comment for u...

Reli congrate to u...

wish u Sweet Sweet Everday loo~~~

Unknown said...

LOL memang story so hamsap one haha~ Finally you proved yourself wrong which is you said in an old post that you will be single at valentines after single at xmas and bday. I feel happy for u darl~ Gambatte! ^^~

~eRiC~ said...

Wow....nice to hear this...finally sukebe...finally...XD
All the best...

said...

wow~ congratulation....

Chruzz said...

I wan see his looks !!!
XD

haha... Dun worry, I wont steal ...
hehe... Kor kor nxt time snap photo wif him and let us see yo~~

hehe...

KhaO-LAr-sEXy-PRESS said...

wah better than cinderella story. no need wait for midnite. hehe... congrats to u :P may ur luv be forever :)

Ad Infinitum said...

OMG YOU SLUT!!!

Shiuji said...

Thx for every one... really thanks for all your wish...

I would pray "THAT"...

動 Orson said...

so lucky ah...

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

happy to read your post ^_^ congratulations dtee...