Monday, January 19, 2009

Too Serious Too Soon!!!


[E]Gareth Gates - Too Serious Too Soon - Gareth Gates


14th Jan 2009, there have been a long time I didn't go to Aljunied after my previous semester ended. I love and hate this place. I love Aljunied, because I met "HIM" here, all my memories about him, majority are from here; I hate this place, because this place really have many lengcai, can see can not eat...T.T

Why? Why I fall in love on HIM? I don't even know him, he don't even know me, maybe he didn't realize my appearance at all! Is it because of him, make me hardly fall in love with other? Or saying in another way, don't have other people love me? Am I not attractive enough?

My friends date me to have dinner at Aljunied. So I leave my office around, 6.25pm, and reached Bugis MRT around 6.40pm. As usual, I will be at the 3rd last door. Everyday, when I take MRT, I will hope to see him when the door open. But my dream never come true. So I always wish to see him in my dream, at least! But I don't have much dream at night as Kevin kor and Daren sifu... I really jealous of them being dream their lover one every night. Actually there is still something behind this jealousy.

When I alight at Aljunied, I will start imagining he is behind of me, I remember my heartbeat when he was following me. When come to the staircase, I will slightly look back a bit to feel his hand on the handle of the staircase, the handle that indirectly joined our hand. Come to the end of staircase, he take over me and let me follow his back, I imagined he is in front of me, I can see how tall is he, how he walk, how he take his bag. Recalled back every single moment I saw him. After the gate, I stand at the exit to look toward the road that we walked together to our school. I can't stop myself expecting him to appear. I tried to close my eyes and count to 10, wish to see him when I open my eyes, but it doesn't work.

All the way of missing him, my PSP was playing this song, "Too Serious Too Soon" by Gareth Gate. It really sing what I feel.

Nothing interesting about my dinner with my friends. Altough I m with my friend, but my eyes and my heart is search around to look for him. How I forget him! Find a boyfriend to love me? Who will? I really need a hug....


HELP!!!

5 comments:

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

ngoh dtee, let kor give you a hug....

*but i'll suicide later LOL

Unknown said...

I give u a hug if Willy doesn't give~~ You find ur lover soon~~so now all u need to do is keep urself happy and be patient while using this time to upgrade urself too~~

Ad Infinitum said...

Would you really make your move if you were to ever see him again? :) Sukebe chan, cheer up! Even if you don't meet this guy again, there will be others who will ... love you for who you are XD. There, I said it... I can't believe I said something so disgusting :p

Kham said...

Jon's comment sounds insulting yet funny. Love the way you comment on Roy's blog.

明仔(Anson) said...

haha...ur story like fairy tales story, close the eyes hope tht he will appear in front of u? dun worry...ur dream will come true 1day...be happy...stay cool..keke!!!