Monday, January 12, 2009

Formula 20???

Many people have been asking me to be brave and be confident. But I really born to be chicken. But I believe chicken can true into eagle one day, although is totally not logical.


4th January 2009

I met my secondary school friends at VIVO city.

Calvin, my secondary school best friend, but friendship went down after we went to different class in sec3. He came Singapore to teach piano, and I came Singapore to work and study. There we become good friend again.

PeiSan, Calvin's classmate.

I went to VIVO early. When I was in the train, a handsome guy sit one seat next to me. hehe.. He also going to VIVO, so good. But he is with a friend. =.= Seen I reach early, I went shopping alone. My friends reach around 7.30pm, so we straight away went for dinner at KimGary.

I really like KimGary, no matter which outlet, 100% got cute waiter... haha...

We chat for about 2hours in KimGary, we miss each other so much, we miss our past. While I were in KimGary, I saw a very cute waiter. He look like the guy in Formula17.



He is so cute in Formula 17


My eye totally can't leave him. I purposely change my eye ring from left to the right. hehe... Chance coming... Everytime I look at him, he will sure look back to me, he tought I need help (that his job la...plz).

When I leave KimGary, I went to toilet. And he was standing in front of the mirror. LOL... And he saw me too. (Thats normal reaction la...) But I didnt talk to him. Afterthat, my friends and I went to the roof garden to have some fresh air. But my eye just cant stop looking back to him through the window. He is really cute.

When my friends went in to the S$2 shop at the top floor of VIVO, I just stand outside the shop counting busket. Instead of counting 1,2,3... I count, Go... DonGo... Go.. DonGo... Go.. DonGo.. LOL... When Calvin saw I was so boring out there, he come out to accompany me. He asked why I were so moody. So I asked him:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Shiuji: If you wish to know someone that you don't know. what would you do?

Calvin: Go and know lo...

Shiuji: But I not dare to ask...

Calvin: Then you can learn Jay Chou in the MV.. write your name and number in a piece of paper and give it to her.. And who you want to know? The cashier inside?

Shiuji: No.. you won't know...

Calvin: Tell la.. are we friend? I am your best friend leh...

Shiuji: You won't know what I feel. You don't need to know...


(I took out the receipt just now, and wrote:)

xxxx xxxx 这是我电话号码!得空sms我可以吗?Shiuji


Then he continue to ask. So I answer after my breath.


Shiuji: I m gay, I like the guy in KimGary just now.

Calvin: So what! Open... I m your best friend, I won't leave you because of this... Come I accompany you to KimGary.


Thats very touch. I slightly cry in my heart. But I rejected him. We went to a corner, because he wanna transfer game to my PSP for me. When the file is sending, I make up my mind, so I went down to KimGary with the piece of paper. And Calvin asked me to be brave again.

When I get to the enterance of KimGary, I stop. I went to the roof garden behind KimGary instead, and I watch him from outside. And I had wondering around KimGary for almost 30mins or more, until all the shop closed. lol... I still can't make myself to walk in. He was sweeping the floor at the enterance, that is the good time for me to pass him the paper, but something is pulling my back to stop me. Then many waitress starting to come out to mop the floor, the chance flied.

After 10mins, I saw a waitress coming back from toilet, so I asked her to pass the piece of paper the that boy. And she accepted my request. Don't know she pass to correct person or not. After passing that paper to the waitress, I ran with excitment to find Calvin. And we went home together.

On the train, we play LAN game. But my eye were waiting my phone on my bag to ring. Suddenly, my phone received a sms, thats the waiter. And Calvin said: "You concentrate to sms la... Leave all the enermies to me..." T.T so touch... We didn't sms much, because he reply very slow.

The following are what we talk in sms: -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waiter: Hilo.. Tis is the waiter.. Can I help u? But which table were you sitting?

Shiuji: lol! Behind da paper is written 23 right? I m sitting on table 23... I wish to know u can?

Waiter: I have no clue who are you. Are you male or female. Please come again tomorrow and identify yourself.

Shiuji: Erm.. I cant make it on tmr! I m a male. My name is Shiuji. O u can call me Roy! 20 this year! Nice 2 mt u.. Can intro?

Waiter: 18 here. I wish to c u b4 we have further conversation. Provided if u still interested. U maby comeby at most of the days 6 - 10 at KimGary.

Shiuji: Okie.. I am da guy with black shirt and black long pent and a white sliffless sweater. Have been wondering around KimGary 4 abt 30mins when your shop close! And I thk you saw me when you are in the toilet looking at da mirror! Just hope 2 be your friend but no other. Hope u can accept...

Waiter: I would not reject neither would I accept coz I don think bonds are form this way. U can approach me next time we meet. Pls to meet u anw. Gdnight 4 now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The chance is close to 0... FORGET ABOUT IT!!!

The incident above make me named my msn as:


~~Shiuji~~Formula20! Start on 4th January 2009! But isn't as expected in Formula17!!!

11 comments:

Ad Infinitum said...

SUKEBEEEEEEE!!! GO FOR IT!!! OH MY GOD!!! He already knows you're a guy! It's not as if you fell for a straight guy, if you don't try you'll never know! I swear, if you let this chance slip by, you're ... ORO BAKA!!

Zach said...

Nothing to lose since he didn't reject you when you say you're a guy. March forward!

Kevin Retuya said...

umm good thing im not there i wouldve come up to that person smile at his face take my pen and write my number on his shirt ^o^ hahahahaahha!!!!!

TR said...

this time ah kor wun tease u alr . Go ahead . u r damned brave lah . LOL .

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

gambateh dtee... gor gives you support from thousands of miles here ^_^

z said...

OMG, u are so brave. I am proud you are my sukebe dtee. Good luck... u find him again!

Unknown said...

Seriously~~~~ Wow.. i have been staring a leng chais for ages but never had the guts to do this... at least you best friend really understands you.. i can only say my best friend barely knew me at all~~~ gambatte!!!! get his email, the easiest way~

R said...

don't so chot. so chot you'll never get laid 1. tsk tsk tsk

ici said...

so willing... great job! keep on going and get closer! =P

Armanique said...

lol a chance of a lifetime!!!

loveck77 said...

Well, I really salute u for ur bravery!

Hope u will change back all ur sad titles to the more cheerful ones before CNY!

Gambateh p(o.o)q