Thursday, January 15, 2009

Love is some kind of Need!!!




This is a drama by MediaCorp Singapore, named "Little Nyonya"... My purpose to upload this video is not to advertise this drama, but I wish to share the background music...


The background music called 需要xu yao (english: Need) by JS... I didn't get to find this song in any website, so I just upload this video... The chorus just tell what I feel.

需要Need (theme song in 小娘惹~Little Nyonya)

by: JS

没有我你的眼神多么美好,
Without me, your eyes are so beautiful,


只可以如此寂寞的炫耀,
But just can make a display of lonely,


我想,我不会像现在这么糟!
I think, I won’t worse like time.



如果把走过的路都记牢,
If memorize every single road we walked before,


就可以面对断线的依靠,
Then might can face the break off,


至少,不但不用如此的骄傲!
At least, not need to be so proud.



无耻的鱼的微笑,
Smile of shameless fish,


就扎根脑海的需要,
Catch the need of the mind,


抓不惊,也放不掉,
Can’t hold, can’t let go,


未来的梦越倔强,
Unbending dream for the future,


是否转个身就得到。。
Isn’t can simply get it by turning back yourself…

**Chorus

爱是一种需要,取不是一定要得到,
Love is some kind of need, but is not necessary to have it,


只要你觉得快乐就好,
As long as you are happy then is good.


梦的温柔的眼角,让回忆像水草拌残扰,
The worm eye in the dream, let the memory bind like those seaweeds,


却总能让人勇敢不少。
But always make people brave up.



爱是一种需要,聚散没办法预料,
Love is some kind of need, can’t estimate when we join and break,


只能在心里做个记号。
Just can make a mark in the heart.


直到那天的遇到,还会是同样的味道,
As long as the day we meet, still have a same smell,


下雨也好起风也好,心想着就不会难熬。
No matter rain or typhoon, as long as you still in my heart my life won’t be tough.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I have been silly for more then 20 years. Before 17years old, I m totally a person with no confident. Luckily, I was the monitor of a class, and love by many teachers, and I was friend with a group of Dailou in my school, but I don't have to show face at all, I am so called being protected sometime. Thats why those bad student or LCLY (lan ci lan yong) student don't dare to "lanci" me. In my school, if you are those student that is like me? (bo liao lu...)

During my secondary school time, I don't have love before. Although I always watch drama, esspecially those taiwan love story, but I totally don't understand how love really feel. Maybe I am too desperate to have a lover, so I it make me scared of lonely. Many people might not be concern with lonely christmas, lonely birthday or lonely valentine. But it will really kill me if I were lonely.

Am I SILLY?

i) Love a guy that don't love me!

ii) Love a guy that I don't know!

iii) Love a guy that I can't touch!

iv) Love a guy that don't bother me!

iv) Love a guy that I don't know where is he!

For the past 20 years, I just keep on doing stupid things. I really hope I will have a break throught in this year. Break from the name "fatty", break from the word "single". But, the god will never be fair to me.

a

I change my title in Friendster.com. Now my title is:

Lonely Christmas, Lonely Birthday, Lonely New Year... Conclusion: Lonely Vanlentine...

Is a trent, hope to break the trent... but trent never be break...

a

I also change my msn title... Now my title is:

~~Shiuji~~黑色圣诞的伤者,都已经得到甜蜜的回报!唯独我,还是被困在迷茫的月下雪之谜宫~~*@*~~

translation of the chinese word:

The patient from black christmas, have already get their sweet return! Left me, still trap in the dazed Luna's snow maze....

9 comments:

Kevin Retuya said...

eeiisshhh cheer up!!!! love isnt that important and not a necessity!!! ehherm here i go again.. being successful in the future is the one you should be thinking about ok? ok? ok?

z said...

conclusion: lonely valentine. what logic is this!

sukebe, do something or else conclusion is that you die alone!!

Ad Infinitum said...

Omg!! I love that show!I'm only up to episode 8 or 9 i think. The one where Yue niang is grown up and the Wang family just came back from the UK after the Japanese Occupation! It's so interesting! That actress is so pretty!
Aiyah, Sukebe, I'm sure there will be someone for you out there. Might need to look in a different solar system, but I'm sure he's out there!
Lol, the word verification for today is "cutballs"

Armanique said...

dont be pesismistic la... if the perfect one couldnt be stumbled upon, go find him and make sure u get him hooked to u... lol gambate~

TR said...

y are u so pessimistic like me ? lol

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

you are quite silly to love a guy that doesn't even know who you are... that's called secretly admire someone, and not love lar... you are desperate actually.

tell you already to find uncles at the hawker centre lor... easier. don't need to travel to other planet LOL

ici said...

smile =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =]

Unknown said...

haha i bet with you, secretly admiring some one who you actually know, who is as close as a best friend to you is 1000 times worst~~~ its me~~~~

動 Orson said...

ok...
u r exploring ur life...haa