Saturday, January 3, 2009

My 20th Birthday!!!


Beautiful Life - V.O.S. (브이.오.에스.)

Surprised by my newly changed image

My long hair cut short.

Even I did not know that

I would be this completely okay.

I have to be a better person

Your brilliant face is watching me.

Into your beautiful eyes

I vow my everything.

Oh I believe

For you darling,

I will completely change the world

In which I lived in before

I finally know this thing called love

I feel this thing named happiness

I feel the loveInside your sincere and youthful smile

Is the hidden world newly born in me

You are my life

Even the stars that shone for us at night

Begin to share the love.

In this place filled with happiness

I am reborn.

Oh I believe

For you darling,

I will completely change the world

In which I lived in before

I finally know this thing called love

I feel this thing named happiness

I feel the love

Inside your sincere and youthful smile

Is the hidden world newly born in me

You are my life

You are my life (I believe)

You are my soul

The reason I have to live

All my dreams

Are resting inside your heart

In my heart

With all my heart(With all my heart)

With all my hope(With all my hope)

I will pray towards the sky

Forever

You and I(You and I)

You and I(You and I)

Inside the bright blue sky

I whisper this to a happy you

“I love you”

Until the end of my life

In the life we will live together

I can’t live without your love

Love of my life

You are my life

You are my life

You are my soul

Beautiful my

You are my love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish to sing the song above to all the reader... All my brothering blogger...

Sometime, I really do hate Christmas, New Year and Birthday. Because, normally people will count down and celebrate with their partner or friends. But during this season, I don't have partner to accompany me, some friends gonna celebrate with their partner, some friend don't even care to bother me.

On 28 December 2008, I was pending someone to date me out, to celebrate my birthday on 29th. As 29 is on monday, so probably will celebrate on sunday. But I receive no call, not even to birthday wish message. Whatever, I have used to it.

I stay at home for the whole day. Those stupid friend still dare to ask me: "why are you at home." This question is stupid enough. The whole day, I were chating in msn with all my cute brothering blogger. Happy to chat with them, although they always tease me, but at least they willing to bother me.

Friends are similar to lover. True heart lover is hard to find; true heart friend are also hard to find. People beside me were thing I got a lot of friend, but I give out my whole heart to them, my return is always less than what I gave. Am I giving what they want? Hard to explain.

A touching birthday, all the bloggers count down with me that night. So happy. I received some special gift from them.

i) Formula 17 URL - Yan kor

ii) 1st webcam view - Yan kor and JunJun

iii) Oversea call - Yan kor and Willy kor (on the last minite...walao)


Nice to see Yannic on webcam, actually I took many his cute photo on cam. But I m not going to post here. Because is too cute, I have to be selfish. HAHA... I also took some JunJun photos also. (sorry JunJun)

And I received my sister (in office)'s call on 12.00.00am... so touch... She sang birthday song for me in the phone. haha.. (thank kor.. "I call her kor, she call me mui~mean sister~")

The other morning in office, I was busying reading some document on my seat. Suddenly, my sister called my name from the back, I said I am busying without turning my head back, and asked her to wait. Then she called again. Once I turn my head back, I saw a love shape cake in front of me, with two candles. Such a big supprise. And they bought me a Billabong wallet.

My cake from my colleague

The birthday card : Chinese word on it is "Jian Fei Cheng Gong" (successful keep fit)

My Billabong Wallet

When I reach home, my cousin give me the following.

She know I have been searching for a nice necklace

a

My 20th birthday is a bit special this year.



THANK TO EVERYONE!!! I FEEL THE LOVE!!!





7 comments:

Armanique said...

happy 20th!!! hopefully become more chio and shuai in ur 20s :)

z said...

happy birthday didi... cheer up! there is always next year... ur goal is to have someone for next xmas, new year's eve and bdae!

Nicholas Rashidee said...

happy birthday to you..
happy birthday to you..
happy birthday to you..
happy birthday to you..

happy 20th birthday~! ^^
*hugs*

Ad Infinitum said...

Sukebe chaaaaaan! How can u forget about me? My eyebags were your birthday present lor! If i can't sell myself for a higher price it's really ur fault :p

Happy Birthday Sukebe chan!

TR said...

u are so bad!!! i am copyrighted ! :(

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you~~
Wish your dreams come true yaa~~

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

dtee, kor purposely call you at last minute... that shows how special i am ^^ Muacks...