Monday, January 19, 2009

1st Live Show!!!


16Jan2009, is a friday. I should wear casual to work, but as I have to go to the lausy company to do auditing again, so I have to wear formal. But my sinior have a meeting with client for the entire morning, so we plan to go after lunch.


For lunch, I followed those auntie and my sister to Mcdonald's, where the remained 2guys went for mixed rice again. Why? Cheap!!! Thats the difference between straight guys and gay guys.


Straight guys - Living as straight guys, saving for marriage, for future family, for future children, for parents and so on. So they really have to save a lot of money seen they start working. lol


Gay guys - Living as girls that waiting to marry, income normally is used on facial, clothing, hair, mainly is sticking money from the head to toe.


After lunch, I follow my siniors to the client's place. Today, the lengcai salesmen is not in. =.= so sad. So the whole afternoon in the office was quite boring, and feel very sleepy. Around 7pm, we leave that ghost house. @.@ And we took cab back to Shaw Tower, my sinior is going back to office, and I straight away walked to Suntec City for GYM.


At the locker area, a 30 years old (I think) nice builded (gam gam) mature guy was just finished shower. His locker is just above mine, so he stand really close to me. After he opened his locker, he took off the towel, and I saw his ass and tool. walao... Then he look at me. @.@ So I turn myself and walk to the mirror. When I was arranging my hair, he also look at me a few times when he is wearing his underwear and pents... So shy me... I quickly get change and start my work out.


I did >30mins of standing spin with level8~10, normally I do pushing style to smooth my chest. Then I continued with some equipments for specific parts, normally are more towards to smooth my chest, slim my abs and ass. I saw a few handsome turning here and there, so happy to see so many lengcai some times. And I saw a handsome angmo, he really has nice body.. walao... But I prefer to follow another chinese, very fit, jogger build.


Around 9.30pm, I went for shower. When come to the locker area, I saw the lengcai angmo topless in front of his looker, he has my dream body... lol... And follow by the chinese lengcai in the next corner, he also topless, his body is slim, but he has nice pack, and lengcai face... perfect, just don't has the height. I grap my towel, take off all (included underwear) and go for steam bath (as usual, of course cover with towel la... silly)... Sadly, the lengcai didnt come...


Once I walked in, I saw two hottie sitting inside (normally just chubby inside.. haha)... Both of them sit on the place where I usually sit. So I just choose a corner and enjoy the steam bath. Both of them were sitting slightly behind of me, so I look back a bit to see how they look like.


  • The guy that closer to me is short but build, not to say very lengcai, but is acceptable. Won't be my choice. But can consider;

  • Another guy is tall, smooth body, body is just nicely build, handsome face, high quality hottie.


But I accidently saw the short guy was shaking his hand around his abs area. So I curi curi look back to see clearly. OMG... He is jurking his tool. He has nice cock... walao@.@... My cock start to get hard, so I just turn my head and cool myself down. But I can't stop myself look back again, he still jurking slowly, and the tall guy's towel was just simply cover on his bottom area, so sexy...


After around 5mins, I heard the tall guy said: "Just like to watch this jurking show!" Then, he walked out from the steam room. Then I walked back the seat I usually sit. But I was facing to the short builder, and he still jurking, and I feel my cock also getting hard, so I covered my face on my knee to cool myself down again. I am so shy... And he also leave the room after a while... (Maybe chase the handsome guy to have ONS)..


I really wondering what they did before I go in. They jurk each other cock? The tall guy sucking his cock? And I really wondering how the tall guy flirt the short guy to jurk in front of him... better ask him to teach me...

15 comments:

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

no wonder your body still... can i use the word wide to describe? LOL

although you go to gym, yoga but no result coming out. i know the reason now LOL

Ad Infinitum said...

lol omg! sukebe!! How come your gym has these sort of pervy things going on! It's like all of them are also sukebes!

~eRiC~ said...

Hahaha...so this is usually your daily encounter in ur gym eh?!

R said...

why the fuck doesn't my gym have these kind of things? lol

Kham said...

You seem enjoying the live show but pretended shy...

Sukebe, no more vulgar words on my comments please.

Kevin Retuya said...

lol so funny.... if i were there i wouldnt be shy... lol, ill be so thick faced and talk to them specially the tall guy! hahhaa

yangtseb said...

waaah lao.. sukube jst going to gym to witness this live shows.. haha..

so clever..

明仔(Anson) said...

wowlau...such things can happen at gym...i cant imagine hw it happen...hw dare they are...Funny!!!

動 Orson said...

HAA...
it's funny ahhaaa

Nicholas Rashidee said...

walao.. mysterious horny gym stories.. LOL.. gambateh, you are not chicken liao.. u can do it! ^^

Anonymous said...

erm..no idea..but..really..erm.. erm..very special case..tat happen in gym...LOL

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

gong hei fatt choy dtee

~eRiC~ said...

Happy NIU year Shiuji/Roy/Sukebe

z said...

where are u dtee, found a bf so fast and now neglect me! how rude!! haha

u not dare to show me ur bf? hurry, come online... so i can tease u again. i suffer because i cant tease daren

^^

Anak Pinang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.