Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009 New Year Resolution!!!

Happy New Year!!! I know I post 3days late.

I was moody for the whole day of New Year Eve. Maybe because of my tired, it make my lonely feel even stronger. After a little nape on the train. I feels better. Thank to all blogger count down with this lonely me again. But sadly, Yan korkor wasn't there. I sent New Year text to everyone, my bill is going to burst this month. haha...

Here is my little resolution for year 2009.

I want: -
1) Transform myself to a hottie and cuttie
2) Get a dream caring hubby
3) Get my nice dream body
4) Lose my weight to 60kg
5) Get my own labtop
6) Pass all the ACCA subject I taken
7) Have my own room (thats hard)
8) Strengthen my Korean and Japanese
9) At least go to 1 new place/country by plane
10) Change my W800 handphone

Some crazy and stupid idea: -
1) Make all the guys in GYM room know me, make them all be my friend (Just lengcai la)
2) Strike TOTO (I just bought less then 5 times last year... How to strike)
3) Go to Vancauver for Christmas (totally stupid)
4) Get a lengcai friend in Singapore (at least Daren's grade ~ very lengcai leh)
5) Turn a straight guy to gay (No one can do except Daren... Just among the people I know)


P.S. Daren I wanna post your photo on my blog as others. Can? I hope to do it in my next post.

10 comments:

Ad Infinitum said...

Good luck with your new year resolutions!

z said...

so stupid to come to vancouver. only willy would even consider.. wink wink (hun, if u read this u already know that i don't mean what i say, please come and rape me!)

sukebe, u will transform to lengcai... i heard the plastic surgery can only do so much. the rest is up to you!!

ici said...

lol~ lots of resolutions you got there! better get to work on them now!

and no go vancouver...it's so desolate right now o_o

TR said...

sorry , didi . i was rather down these days . :) . Thanks for your concern . I wish all your dream come true . But if you wanna turn into a lengzai , you gotta put a lotta effort . GO for PS .:P . was just kidding .you should know that your kor is having a bad mouth . ^_^

Armanique said...

wah u really have a BIG resolution hahaha... gd luck on those :)

Unknown said...

Yes, you can since i am your sifu!!
Hahahaa~~~i will teach few secret to beat down Willy~~
Hahaaa

Shafiq-Jjang said...

Finally another male TVXQ Fan!!

Nice to meet you.

i'm their fan from Singapore too^^

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

hey hey hey guys... willy is still leng chai ok? LOL

and i don't think PS could help much dtee hehehe i will pray for your miracle :p

hun... you don't worry. i will SWALLOW you alive after i SWALLOW daren hehehe

Chruzz said...

Wah... Suddenly miss ShiuJi kor kor a lots today ...
Well, I forced myself dun on9 today...
I know I wont able to control myself if I do...

Hehe... To kor 2009 Target,
I can only wish all the best...

Take care ~

z said...

srry sukebe didi, jonathan made you enunch