Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Shiuji is back!

Actually I planned to post before I came back to Ipoh on 24th Jan, but I was busying throught out the whole day to pack my stuff for bring back to Ipoh. e.g. Cloth, shoe, hair wax, facial product, biscuit, present..... In the end, I just managed to type the below, but didnt finish, so didnt post...

"
I just realized, I have skiped blogging for many days... Sorry to all, but I still spend my time to read you guys' blog, because I miss you guys every single second... HugHug... Manythings happen after the previous blog ~ "1st Live Show!!!" . Summary as below: -

Get electric shock by a handsome (sunny boy dark skin, nice lab, horny face~while looking at me, nice body) in GYM room, total time that our eye connected are long enough to jerk Bitchy Yannic to cum... haha... (SOrry kor, I didn't mean anything...)

An uncle apporoached me in the steam room by showing me his stupid big cock... I really wish to tell him: "Do you have a mirror? Please sleep 12hours everyday to clear your panda eye!"

Accidently drop my cum on my labtop's keyboard, and try to use wet tissue to clean it... But the key between "Z" and "C" not working now... (Die la... who can repair for me!!! My company's labtop leh... T.T)

"

There are more to tell, but I have forget what I wanna tell that day, so forget about it... lol

Normally, my schedule for chinese new year are the same for every year. For this year: -



Chinese New Year Eve

Reach Ipoh around 5.30am, my sister tried her 2nd drive by fatching me home from Glassland bus stop. (A bit scary... haha) Go to my grandma house around 11am to help her with some cooking, but this year, her god sister was helping her, so I can stay a side to watch.

Our family is very special, normally people will have reunion dinner, but we have reunion lunch. lol... And every year, my grandma will cook the same dish, bak zam gei (plan chicken), Xiu Yok (roasted pork), Chau Sha Kot, carrot ball (a special dish.. no one can cook this better then my grandma), prawn and Pig stomach soup.

After lunch, we went to shopping, I used to buy things in the last day, so I managed to bought my unders... hehe... (aiming to buy my 1st CK unders in 2009... haha)



I wanna wear this!!!

I think this is nice with Kevin Kor!!!




1st Day of Chinese New Year

Wake up around 9am, bath, wash my face, apply skin product, and first time trying to use liquid foundation (because have some pimples on my face..T.T), style my hair, change my cloth...

A NEW SHIUJI WAS BORN IN THAT DAY!!!

This year, I become the slowest among my family, even my sister can get herself done faster then me (what to do? Have to do so many things from the head to toe)

Gather in my grandma house with my father's brother and cousins, then we all accompany my grandma to her sister house (we go every year)... We have our lunch there every year, there can get a lot of angpow... haha...

All the people there have the same emotion when they first saw me. ~ "STUN"... Then follow by the follow phrase: -

Lei hai bin go? (who are you?)
Dim gai gam shao jo geh? (why so thin aready?)
Lei hyung xing ga bo mou dek sik ah? (you got nothing to eat in Singapore?)
Cha dit ying mm cot lei go lengcai o? (slightly cant recognise this handsome?)

The horrible I ever heard!! : -
Ngo zong yi wai bin go lenglui? (I tought who is this pretty girl?) ~~ WTF

After the gathering at my grandma's sister place ended, we went to her daughter new house. Her original house costed RM600,000+++, for decoration, I think she spent about RM1,000,000. Every part of her house are special decorated, every furniture is costed more then RM5,000 each. WTF... His son has my dream room, which has a changing room that can put a lot of cloths and accessories, a big LCD TV, a most updated computer, a personal bath room which bigger then my current room. WTH...

After that, we went back to my grandma house, as my dad's cousin from KL was waiting for us there. When I first walked in, his both daughters have the same emotion when they saw me. ~STUN~ They didnt say much, but I can see what they mean. His second daughter is very pretty, she really look like Daren sifu... haha... Female version... Her skin is damn nice and fair... I saw Daren sifu... yeah!!!

Nowadays, i like to hold Malaysia handphone number. Because I can sms non-stop. haha... The whole afternoon, I have been smsing Eric and JunJun... My mom bought a new handphone ~ Sony Ericson C905. So she gave me her W850. I think my daily usage is more then her annual usage. lol


C905

W850
P.S. I don't wan to make this post too long, I scared you will get bored... haha
Chinese New Year Event....
TO BE CONTINUED
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

7 comments:

Nicholas Rashidee said...

LOL.. ironic that the disfunctional button was the X button.. ^^

gong xi fa cai to u~! ^^

Unknown said...

I AM UNIQUE~~~
Noone's would look like me,Roy~~~~
LOL~~why everyone stun after looking u? I guess u have the MEDUSA spell, will make ppl specchless and STUN~~~

~eRiC~ said...

wahahahha for that keyboard....
& why do you have to aim to buy CK undies?Just buy it lar..Lol

jackychan said...

LoL
you are shuiji XD
happy chinese new year to you XD

TR said...

good . never mention me also . dun want to talk to you liao . :P

Nicholas Rashidee said...

wei how to add u lei? i can't find ur email add. maybe u can add me? same thing liao~ rufusmeister@hotmail.com but make sure u add before 6th feb. 6th feb i go KL d so no internet for me maybe for long time? isk isk~

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

dtee, you really need to slim down to wear those sexy undies LOL no wonder you asked me to greet you xin nian kuai sou LOL