Sunday, January 4, 2009

Me! Me! Me! Only Me!

I wish to do this when I saw Tony post it. But always forget... haha

Shiuji

Name: Shiuji / Roy / WeiWei / Sukebee
Birthplace: Ipoh ~ Moon
Current Location: Singapore ~ Earth
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Blonde (Current Dark Purple)
Height: 171cm (Rounded figure)
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right handed (training my left hand)
Your Heritage: Chinese
The Shoes You Wore Today: Nil (We don't wear shoe at home)
Your Weakness: Lazy
Your Fears: Lonely
Your Perfect Pizza: Not really sure, have not try all the pizza YET!
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Transform to a Hottie
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: Walao
Thoughts First Waking Up: Be ka jak!!! (Hokkian: scratch my back) my grandpa do that seen I was still a baby, to numbug me to sleep, and to wake up
Your Best Physical Feature: Nandakorewa!!!
Your Bedtime: 2am... Hope can earlier
Your Most Missed Memory: Everything past
Pepsi or Coke: coke
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's
Single or Group Dates: Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Neither
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chacolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino
Do you Smoke: No! No! No!
Do you Swear: Sometime
Do you Sing: Always in singing mode
Do you Shower Daily: Ya! Before I go out and before I sleep
Have you Been in Love: Yes, but every relationship can't stay long...
Do you want to go to College: I been to College, but prefer Uni... No chance
Do you want to get Married: Yup!
Do you believe in yourself: Sometime, depend on what
Do you get Motion Sickness: A bit... I don't play PSP on car
Do you think you are Attractive: No... Not at all
Are you a Health Freak: Erm.. A bit...
Do you get along with your Parents: ya... If they request
Do you like Thunderstorms: Ya! I like Darkness!
Do you play an Instrument: Yup! Trumpet
Ever been Drunk: No... I don't drink a lot
Ever been called a Tease: Always
Ever been Beaten up: My father... ONLY
Ever Shoplifted: Nope... I am guaiguai zai.
How do you want to Die: Never think about it before
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: A happy pill
What country would you most like to Visit: Japan...

Ask more leh... Anything else?

3 comments:

Nicholas Rashidee said...

waalo.. u know how to play trumpet ha.. cool.. ^^

z said...

haha, tony, willy and I posted it long time ago! didi is a slow poke..

~eRiC~ said...

Eh, i like that song leh...Beautiful Life...Lol