Saturday, January 10, 2009

Belated Birthday!!!

Many people have asked me why I don't blog recently. Good question.

Ans: No time la... T.T Chinese New Year is coming, Vanlentine is coming, Willy is coming. (Is Willy a festival?) No la... He is my handsome adorable korkor, just step 18 today (8/1/2009).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Kor.... Muarksss... Muarksss... Muarksss...


What have I been doing? Why no time?

Ans: Look at my schedule for myself

Monday: Dance competition on TV, cant miss.
Tuesday: GYM, reach home around 12am
Wednesday: YOGA, reach home around 12am
Thursday: GYM, reach home around 12am
Friday: GYM or YOGA, reach home around 12am
Saturday: date friend to JB, whole day out
Sunday: The only day I can take more time to blog....

And now my lady boss's girl girl sit right behind me, can't simply do personal stuff...T.T


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Back to 3rd Jan 2009. I went to Johor Bahru with my friends.

Finally I manage to see the Johor new custom, the custom is so big and empty, it make our process to get through this custom even longer. Not because the people there work slow, but majority of the time is use to walk. lol

After that we take cab to a "don't know what" plaza. There isn't much people shopping there, because the whole plaza are salon. Walao... (If I say come here for lunch, really mean eat hair...lol) No lar... There still a Mcdonald's, Sushi King and so on la... After we decided to have lunch cum breakfast at Sushi King. A male friend and I went to toilet without bringing our bag. We walk all the way to the toilet, we saw a indian sitting there collecting RM0.20. Nowaday, still got this kind of shopping centre? Whatever, we walk all the way back to Sushi King and come back with RM0.40.

After lunch, we walk around the whole plaza. Not much to walk, majority are salon, but inside got many hottie and cuttie. All above my average level de....haha... After "dumping" 2 of my female friends here (there want go roll their hair), the remain 4 of us take cab to City Square. That is a shopping mall we usually go.

This shopping mall is totally difference, many difference shop here and many people. You can meet a cuttie or hottie in every 10 steps range. @.@ All high quality @.@

My male friend and I shop guys stuff while the two girls shop their own. We walk in to every single shop which are selling guys stuff. I don't know how many shirt have I try. But I didnt plan to buy any. haha... I didn't bring enough cash is the main reason.

Because trying too many shirt, my nice hair become messy, so I went to buy a cap. (I have a big head, so look horrible with hat, but now realise, actually not that bad), then we went to Starbuck with the girl to take some rest for our leg around 5pm.

"Silly Thing" - Cost RM39.90... Actually I m trying to catch a picture of the lengcai

Around 7pm, the other two girls join us after their hair do. So we went to KimGary to have our dinner. While we waiting our food, a waitress bring us a cake. LOL... Just now 2 of my friends disappeared to buy me this cake.. So touch... Totally out of expectation. This really a belated belated birthday.
a

My belated birthday cake!!!

My birthday is on 29th December la... haha.... Really thx to my friend.

Tomorrow I am going to JB again.

Plan to buy (just plan): -

a Padini bag RM129

a Seed belt RM90

a Shoe RM99

two shirt and two pents (haven choose yet)

So gonna sleep now... Good Night!!!

P.S. This blog is partly type on 8th Jan, partly on 9th Jan. So the date inside might make you confuse.

5 comments:

~eRiC~ said...

Oh, so busy heh you...busy "pancing" from spore to JB la...Lol

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

most probably dtee can't pancing any fish in singapore, therefore he's moving his target to johore now.

OMG, johore guys are in danger nowwwwwww!!!! Please spare them dtee LOL

Thx for your late wish ^_^ yeah, willy is only 18 yrs old LOL

Dtee, i know your comment will get bomb soon... bcoz of willy and 18... LOL

z said...

i rhink u are terribly mistaken. i was informed that willy just turned 10!! haha, how can he be so young yet look like 30? who knows.

u r fishing?? TT I wish u a happy belated belated bdae too! I hope u find a boyfriend too.

Ad Infinitum said...

Sukebe chaaaaan! What do you do at the gym by the way? You seem to be going very often but the results don't seem to be showing :p Unless your only reason to go to the gym is to perv at all the hot guys in the changing room. :O I think when Willy comes to Singapore, I'm going to run away with him to avoid you ;) Might stay at Fullerton for one night, Hilton for another, Shangri-la after that. Harder to track that way although our bodily fluids would probably be all over the room

Nicholas Rashidee said...

"Actually I m trying to catch a picture of the lengcai"

LOL

ps/willy not 5 years old meh?