Saturday, February 7, 2009

Meeting Blogger: Degrading Myself!!!

I m Roy.
我是健威
私は しうじ です。(watashi Shiuji desu.)
Shiuji imnida.
Nama saya Kin Wai.

Roy = Shiuji = Sukebe = WeiWei = KinWai = 健威 = FatFat = Potato = Waigo = Pikachu



Latest Blogspot profile picture

M I SO UGLY?


Actually I have double eye lips, use your brain to immagine, you shall see!!!


Or my nose make me look ugly?


During the period I went back to Ipoh for Chinese New Year, I date with two family blogger members. ~ Lengcai Eric and Cuttie JunJun.


4th Day of Lunar New Year

The original plan is to date Robb Sotong, Eric sweetheart, JunJun BouBui and Daren SamGon in the same day. But: -

Robb went back KL on the 4th Day of Lunar New Year
JunJun went to KL on 3rd Day of Lunar New Year
Daren stay KL for New Year can't come back

In the end, left with Eric and I. So I date Eric Sweetheart at Ipoh Parade. Unexpectedly, his phone has no more credit, so he was unable to contact me when he reach; and I scald I would disturb him from driving, so I decided not to call him.

When I was waiting for Eric, I went to search for the magazine "Men's UNO" that Yannic Sweety recommended me. After I bought that magazine, I stand a side wish to find out what is so interesting about this magazine. Suddenly I saw a lengcai with green shirt looking at me.

HE LOOKS FAMILIAR!!!

Idiot me! That was Eric Sweetheart!!!

Actually I didnt expect him could recognise me, as I really look different from my pictures. After Eric top-up his phone, we went to Starbuck to have some drink.


Eric SweetHeart!!!


At Starbuck, I called Yan Sweety, because Eric said wanna listen to Yan voice. (The sexy voice..)

Then we went to buy ticket for movie. We planned to watch Underworld, but the cinema in Ipoh Parade don't show Underworld, so we changed for "All well, End well", but there is no seat left. sigh. When we are in front of the cinema, we called Daren SamGon, I really miss him.

Then we changed to JJ, because Eric is dating his friend at JJ on 5.30pm. We window shop around, chat and the most important things is ~~~ Scan lengcai, test our gaydar.... haha.. And today is the 1st time I called to Vancauver, I called my Lovely Kevin to listen his horny voice...LOL...

What I found out is, Eric is a shy guy also.... haha...


9th Day of Lunar New Year

Although sleep late in the previous night (because I need to Bai Tin Gong that night), but I still push myself to wake up early in the morning, because I date JunJun in the afternoon.

Unexpectedly, this silly JunJun was late, so I went to buy tickets of "All Well End Well" for 3.00pm later. I know we will be late, so I decided to buy the couple seat. haha... (Sure eat him la...) I wait JunJun in the cyber cafe, so that I can read blogs (miss all your blogs...). Finally I got the chance to chat with Yannic. So Happy... But I also saw JunJun online. (Why? He should be on the way here right?)

Around 2.30pm, I saw a tall lengcai walked by in front of me. Looking at me and flirt to me. (Lei La...~ "Come la" in cantonese). So I immediately went to pay at the counter and follow the lengcai. Something really scary here, he is xxxx tall, make me lose face. T.T... And he is xxxx cute, more degrading myself...

In fact, JunJun not that silly, he have some brain, he know where am I without calling me. (He wanna save his phone credit to sms with someone... =.=)

We went to Sushi King for lunch. We took a few photo...

See the cute JunJun...


We finished lunch around 3.30pm, although we have missed the first 30mins of the movie, but I won't miss the chance sitting on the couple seat. LOL (The movie really nice and funny)

After the movie, we went to a corner of the food court to take more pictures (Continue degrading myself), because JunJun really like taking picture.



Taking picture with JunJun really degrading myself, he is really tall and cute.

New MSN title (from 5th Feb 2009): I am ugly. I won't show my photo here again...

17 comments:

Unknown said...

WAT!!!
Taking pictures with junjun degrading urself!?
Then what if u taking pictures with foxydaren? LOL

TR said...

don't be like that la . u r xiu kiong wat! one day u will become super leng zai . trust me. ^_^

jackychan said...

haha!!!
eric aka sorlou went out with you!??
you should go sing k with him ma...
LoL XD

Shiuji said...

darenKeefer:

Sifu, take picture with u, all focus will be on u, I will just be background... lol

yannshadow:
YAYA... ling sei bett wat... xiu kiong jing shen... kor, i trust u...

jackychan:
I did ask him go sing K, but he was busy that day... so, haiz.. miss the chance...

Unknown said...

ah, shiuji san. nikku des. dozo yoroshiku onegaishimas ^^

梁曉翔 said...

everyone got their own look.
be confident with urself ya... =)

R said...

u know what would be interesting? stop showing pictures of urself as you're now working on your outlook.

once you're confident enough that your outlook is lengzai, then show us. that way we'll be able to see the difference.

else wise if u keep updating us in your transition period photos, we won't be able to recognize if there's any change in your face.

good idea right?

P.S. actually, i'm saving everyone else here from seeing your pic. :x

Shiuji said...

Vincent:
Thank you... You are so nice...

Robb:
You are so mean...I angry...=.=

Junior said...

Shuji....!! when did u take tat 1st pic? argggg!!!!!!!
look so silly......
Daren is right...lol

suiji..be confident..k?
and i wanna say....
thx 4 ur shushi....hehe

Shiuji said...

Junior,

JunJun, welcome... I enjoy taking picture with you also... haha... we both like taking picture mah... haha

明仔(Anson) said...

the pic at top shows ur sleepy face? jz wake up ah?

Shiuji said...

蓝雪人 (明仔):
no wor... finish bath, preparing to sleep... haha... really sleepy tat time...

明仔(Anson) said...

got ppl like to ss lo...so put his pic lol...ZZZ...

明仔(Anson) said...

I want eat shushi also...haha

Shiuji said...

蓝雪人 (明仔) :

I just treat my dtee... haha..

明仔(Anson) said...

hard to love some1? haha...who so hard to love? the person u love dun love u ar? wakaka!!! +U +U...dun give up...be patience!

~eRiC~ said...

LOL.....