Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Loved!!!


Days (Acoustic Orchestra version) - ayumi hamasaki
Ayumi recompose her previous single's song - Days into orchestra version and recorded in her latest single. (Just for the CD version, CD+DCD version don't include this song)


After converting the song to orchestra version, it makes the feeling stronger. When I was listening to this song, I think of someone... and my stupid tears drop again... gosh...


This song is telling my feeling in love, how I love the person I love, and one day I will sing this song for the person I love but who don't love me... because I want to tell him this...

The following is the translation of this song... hope everyone understand...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Each one of the words
you nonchalantly speak
to me are all
a very precious treasure

But even I find that
embarrassing
so surely if you knew this
you would laugh

Wanting to see you, wanting to see you
or at least to listen to your voice
So without having any reason, I call you

Just by you being there
my heart becomes really warm
And my wish
is only one
Is it ok if I keeep
loving you this way?

You have someone special already
I've known that for a while
because your smile is shining so

It is painful, so painful
and my chest feels crushed but
It is certainly there

Just by thinking about you
my heart finds a reason to live
so it's not like I'm expecting something
just to know if it is ok
if I stay loving you like this?

Wanting to see you, wanting to see you
or at least to listen to your voice
So without having any reason, I call you

Just by you being there
my heart becomes really warm
My wish is only one
please let me keep loving you

Just by thinking about you
my heart finds a reason to live
so it's not like I'm expecting something
just to know if it is ok
if I stay loving you like this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thats me... I don't need return, just let me do whatever I want...

I chose to it... I deserved it...

12 comments:

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

soh hai dtee... forget the past lar... move on... someone ahead is waiting for you...

lose more fats so that you can walk faster hahaha i worried that guy is gone when you reached ^_^

Shiuji said...

Willy's Diary - I m trying... but waiting someone to save my heart back lo....

And i m trying very hard to keep fit also... you wait to see a A++++ lengcai...

Anonymous said...

wa...the song really nice..damn sad also..reminds me about that someone..sigh.

Shiuji said...

Derek - Learn to let go... don't choose my way... You will suffer a lot... come, cheer up together...

jackychan said...

y so sad le!??
slowly la...
love will come when the time comes XD
happy alwiz k!??
then oni lengchai ma XD

Kenji said...

Wow thanks for the translation! I admit i love listening to songs even though i don't understand them... but this particular one is made more awesome when i understood it! But the chorus is so sad! Whatever it is, all the best to ya ok?!

Fuji Apple said...

sukebe,

Someday someone might come into your life and love you the way you've always wanted. If your someday was yesterday, learn. If your someday is tomorrow, hope. If your someday is today, cherish. But if you really did met someone then pls tell him u love him... because hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.

All the best!

MR.M

Shiuji said...

Fuji apple - I will hope for every coming days.... thx... but i wont think anymore... i will learn to forget 1st..

Shiuji said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shiuji said...

Kenji - same as me... I listen to Korean, japanese even thai song... although I dont understand... but i can feel the meaning....

Anonymous said...

awh~ stay strong! ^^
song can kill ppl heheh..i oso gt my own memory song, but jz need to keep strong whenever u hear it

Shiuji said...

comengetme - ya.. many song killed me... but many song heal me too... thx for comment here...