Sunday, March 8, 2009

Shinee!!!

I break my promise, I promised to blog everyday but I failed. But I will try, I will try.

Wondering who are those cute guys on my blog's header? They are a korean band. Their name is:

SHINEE!!!

샤이니 (SHINee)

Members Profile: -

Jong Hyun
Stage Name: 종현 / 钟铉
Real Name: Kim Jonghyun (김종형)
Nickname: Bling Bling Jonghyun
DOB: April 8th, 1990 (17 int'l ; 18 krn)
Height: 173cm
Bloodtype: AB
Family: Parents, sister
Position: Lead Vocal
Hobby/Interest: Watching movies, Popping (dance), Lyrics, Piano, Mandarin
Appearances: Zhang Li Yin's 交錯的愛 (Wrongly Given Love)
Facts:
He has the greatest voice. But he's the shortest out of the whole group. He also studying Chinese in Beijing in 2007.


Key
Stage Name:
Real Name: Kim Kibum (김기범)
Nickname: The Almighty Key
DOB: September 23rd, 1991 (16 int'l ; 17 krn)
Height: 177cm
Bloodtype: B
Position: Rap, Vocal
Hobby/Interest: Rap, Dance, Water Skiing, English, Mandarin
Appearances:
Attack of the Pin-Up Boys (2007)


Minho
Stage Name: 민호 / 珉豪
Real Name: Choi Minho (최민호)
Nickname: Charismatic Flame Minho
DOB: December 9th, 1991 (16 int'l ; 17 krn)
Height: 181cm
Family: Parents, older brother
Position: Rap
Hobby/Interest: Soccer, Basketball, Performing, English
Appearances: Ha SangBaek's Fashion Show (March 2008), 2008/2009 F/W Pret-a-Porter Busan Fashion Show (May 2008)
Facts: In Ha SangBaek's Fashion Show, he walked down the run-way like a robot. He studied Chinese in Beijing in 2006 and 2007.



Taemin
Stage Name: 태민 / 泰民
Real Name: Lee Taemin (이태민)
Nickname: Handy Boy Taemin
DOB: July 18th, 1993 (14 int'l ; 15 krn)
Hometown: Dongbong-gu, Seoul
Height: 175cm
Weight: 50kg
Bloodtype: B
Family: Parents, older brother
Education: In 3rd year of middle school
Position: Lead Dancer, Rap
Hobby/Interest: Listening to Music, Popping (dance), Piano, Mandarin
Facts:
He's considered the best dancer out of the group despite being the youngest. He's studying Chinese in Beijing in 2007.


Onew
Stage Name: 온유 / 温流
Real Name: Lee Jinki (이진기)
Nickname: Leader Onew
DOB: December 14th, 1989 (18 int'l ; 19 krn)
Height: 177cm
Bloodtype: O
Position: Leader, Sub vocal
Hobby/Interest: Music, Piano, Mandarin



For me, the best is JongHyun.... His voice really powerful, no matter is love song or pop, his voice really can touch your heart. His cute face even can burn you up. If my hubby look like this... Damn nice right?


Cute right?

He is the lead singer... but why not leader... haiz... WHY!!!

I like their song a lot... Everyday, I listen their song to work, really make me feel to dance with them... Lets enjoy one of their song here... The song I like the most.. I wan to learn the dance too... Could someone feel free to translate for me... I scared other don't understand.

Love Like Oxygen


4 comments:

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

well dtee, it's still early to dream now lar... LOL

z said...

Jonghyun is the cutest

Shiuji said...

Willy's Diary: aiya.. just dream la... such cute guy wont want me...

Ekkonen: yeah... Kevin agree with me... haha... finally u comment... T.T...so touch...

~eRiC~ said...

i tink the dancing choreography is cool.....