Saturday, March 21, 2009

Good Things Come After Bad Things!!!


Rule - Ayumi Hamasaki
(Ayumi New Single) ~ The feel of this song is exactly what I feel now
Click here to see subtitle and HotGuy

Last week - 13March2009 (Friday), I took a cab to Goldmile because I was going back to Ipoh that night. But when my cousin and I were in the cab, I accidentally left my phone pouch on the seat, so I realised my phone pouch was gone when we were waiting the bus at Goldmile. That time I was really scared, because inside my phone pouch there are master card, ATM card and a high value Eastlink card (bus and MRT card). I really dont know what to do. Luckily my phone is with me. So I called home to asked for my cousin to help, then my uncle told me to make a report at Confort (Taxi company). So I did it immediately.

When I get onto the bus, I tried to think of somebody to help or someone who can calm me down. So I called to my sister (my god sister in office). She knows me a lot, he can simply make me smile with some stupid joke, then she told me call to POSB to terminate both card. And I did it immediately. Finally, my nervous has stop. I really hope I can tell somebody, esspecially if I have a boyfriend to tell. But I dont, so I called to James and told him what had happen. After telling out my feeling, I felt even more better. So that I could relax myself in Ipoh.

Many good things happen after this incident.

When I reached my grandma house after my breakfast with my parents. My grandma immediately bring out a piece of newspaper. lol... My photo was printed on the newspaper. I got full distinction for my LCCI higher diploma. My parents and grandma were so happy for that. Then my mom promised me to buy me a labtop for that. LOL...

Can you see where am I?
That photo was took in beginning of 2007,

so fat right?



So in the following days, we went to many places to choose for labtop. Those salesmens spent so many time to promote their labtop to me. But when come to the time for me to make decision on which to buy, and the time when I finally make up my mind. Sony VAIO Outlet come to my view. We went in to have a look (I just planned to have a look). But the salesmen spent less then 10mins, I changed my mind to buy a VAIO CS26G. WTH... People spent so many time on me, giving me so many promotion, and I dont even bother; But this Sony didn't give any free gift, and I accept it without thinking. In fact, I like sony a lot... Their design are a lot nicer.

VAIO CS26G/R
Finally I have my own labtop


The 3rd day in Ipoh, I have a date with JunJun. We didn't do anything, please don't think too much. We just have lunch, watch movie and shopping, then I sent him home safely. I didn't do anything to him ooo... Shiuji is good guy....^^ And I just find out, JunJun also like to watch GateKeeper (anyone can find me this anime, I wanna watch again)

After sending JunJun home, I went to my primary school gathering at OldTown. We were so noisy there, we just keep on talking and have a lot of fun. And finally I told 1 of my friend that I am GAY. @.@"' Because she has curious about that for sometimes (we are sister la.. please). Our gathering ends around 12am (Because the shop ganna close le...)

The last day in Malaysia. I went to have lunch with my collage's friend. But I saw someone very familiar. He is a very cute guy, super cute. Last time we studied in the same collage but different class. He is so adorable, so I always look at him from far, whenever I saw him appeared, my eyes will never leave him, and I wish to know him long time ago. Now just only I know my friend knew him, because they used to work in the same company. haha... Finally I got the chance to know him. Now I know his name, just waiting my friend to give me his friendster. LOL... Let you guys see his photo, NEXT TIME...

P.S. Everytime when I come back from Ipoh. I will sure fall sick. This time I can't escape from the trent. T.T... I need more rest now... So share more after you all comment on this post...

HELP!!! I AM STILL SICK!!!

And a question regarding to the title of this post:

If "Good Thing" really come after "Bad Thing" and take "Having a hubby" is a "Good Thing".
What "Bad Thing" do I have to face to have a hubby?


Come to me now.... HAHHAA


7 comments:

~eRiC~ said...

LOL...nah, here's ur comment...
Good luck in ur hubby hunting...opps, dont hunt like i told u...jz relax, chill aiite..

Shiuji said...

erictbk - si eric... why show offline in my msn? I know you are there lo...

Kenji said...

Hahaha Gatekeepers huh!? I haven't watched that anime for so long! But anyway... here's a link for ya to download it http://www.mininova.org/tor/2115934 ! Have fun! :P

Shiuji said...

Kenji... You are so good... muacksss.... thank you so much... but torrent is illegal is Singapore...

NVM... i have bookmark it... i will download when i go back to Malaysia....

muarrrrkkkkssss.... hahaha... and thank you for comment... just 2 person comment.. a bit disappointed.

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

wahhhh dtee you so smart wor...

well, god is fair... your appearance XXXXX but you are smart hehehe

Kenji said...

Hha no prob... Well I would offer to upload the anime for ya... but I don't think there's any website that allows me to upload 5gb worth of files! Unless I upload one episode at a time, which would be a pain! =.=

Anyway, have fun downloading them when you get the chance! :D

Shiuji said...

Kenji - thx.. thx.. muarkssss....