Saturday, March 21, 2009

Break The Rule!!!


Ayumi - Rule

This is the latest single by Ayumi Hamasaki


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*I don't need the Rules
Decided by someone else
Because we are the Rules
I can't concede about it

"Where on earth is hope in the age like this?"
"Can we believe in what we can't see nor touch?"
I just nod silently and close my eyes calmly

Because I can feel clearly now that we are certainly connected

* (repeat)

"This world isn't yet so bad, though cloudy everywhere"
"However foggy, I have enough confidence in trying to trust someone"
I take a deep breath and shout proudly

Because I was taught by you on that day that everything happens necessarily, not casually

** I don't want to be imposed
The same old stupid Rules
Let's start first, you and me
By destroying the Rules

Since the moment my strength turned into tenderness
And my tenderness turned into strength
I have nothing to fear any more
I'm feeling so

* (repeat)

** (repeat)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just wanna share the meaning of this song, because it mean what I really feel in the previous post. BREAK THE RULE... And the most important things to share here is....

In this MV got many Topless guy..... LOL

4 comments:

~eRiC~ said...

LOL...i thought u like ayumi...see see, the backgrd men... =.=

Shiuji said...

erictbk - I like ayumi's song also la... but to attract you guys to read... have to mention more about this sensitive phrase.

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

really beh tahan you this little slut LOL

Shiuji said...

Willy's diary - the lengcai is use to attract you all to come in... not for my own... i wan to explain the meaning of the song only...