Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Name Card!!!

After seeing this photo... make me even more heaty

My sickness is nearly fully recovered, but I still suffering some pain. Which is the stupid ulcer in my mouth.... yerrrrrr.... The reasons that causes me sick and the ulcer are the same.

HEAT!!! (虚火)

When a person don't have enough of sleep, drink not enough of water, eat unhealthy food, heat arrived. I traveled back to Ipoh, sleep late every night, time was fully booked by friends, somehow forget to drink water, then traveled back to Singapore. Due to lag of sleep, heat in my body became even stronger. Pimple attacking my face, ulcer attacking my mouth, running nose, fever, all come together. Fine...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


GREEN - Ayumi Hamasaki
Ayumi previous single ~ Green - This is the original version... ~ Orchestra version next post...


20th March 2008, nose feel a bit stuck and the ulcer make me very uncomfortable and pain. Since I have not go to GYM for a week, I decided to go today. But on my way to True Fitness at Suntec City, I passed by a VAIO outlet. That reminded me to buy a labtop cooling pad, a mouse and a headset(as I promised to Yannic long time ago, get a mic to chat with him) for my new labtop.

1st, I went in to the VAIO outlet to check for the price, then I went to compare the price of other brand in other shops nearby. But other brand really failed my interest. Most of them are China brand, and some is cheaper then S$20 each, that makes me think of it quality, that is totally not branded, I didn't even heard of certain names before. In the end, I went back to the VAIO outlet.

Because VAIO got a hot guy!!! LOL
Although not hotter then this hottie....

Actually that VAIO shop not just selling VAIO accessories and labtop, they sell software and Logitech's accessories as well.

i) Cooling pad is totally not a problem for me, because they don't have much choice for me, reasonable price & nice design, there just have one choice for me.

Labtop cant take too many hot photo... so need cooling pad... LOL

ii) Headset - They doesn't have much headset also, so I went to other shop to look for other brand. But some are very expensive, S$80 above each, some is cheap, but China brand. WTH... So I choose to buy the only Logistic headset left in the VAIO shop, reasonable price & nice design, branded somemore.

iii) Mouse is the big problem for me, there sell a lot of mouses, different brand, different model, so just the mouse itself spend me half an hour in front of the "mouses". In the end I chose an S$30 doggy foot print mouse, very cute... haha

Cute like him? yaya... I m currently holding him on hand everynight...


While I choosing the mouse, a hot salesmen was standing there waiting me to ask for help. He is super hot, a bit muscular, handsome face, sexy voice and..... Just not that tall, still taller then me.... (Can la.. Can la.. Can la..) When I called him over to ask him something, his smile was like melting me. OMG

When come to payment, I stayed at the counter for sometime, because some so called "accident" happen. After I paid, he should print me a receipt or invoice, but he said connection problem can't print, so he spent sometime to solve the problem. So I just keep on standing there and look at him... In the end, he gave me his name card and asked me call him if there is any problem. hehe... So easy to know his name... LOL

Hotguy... haha... This is more lengcai obviously!

Actually that name card don't have any personnel information, just his name, company's phone number, company's fax number and a "DID" e-mail address under his company's name. This e-mail address is belong to him in this company, that mean just the "Lengcai" and his "boss" can read.

  1. Should I take the risk, e-mail him to get his personnel contact or forget about it?
  2. Is he purposely doing this or really just an accident?
  3. Am I thinking too much or he is really trying to know me?

17 comments:

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

you always aim for high standard guys... beware of getting hurt again LOL

since you mentioned that your pimples are popping out... eeeeeeeee.....

but the writing in this post is a completely new style... well, i do enjoy reading this ^_^

dtee, sometimes you let me feel that you are so dangerous lor... i feel like "stay far far away from you" is the safest alternative hahaha

Johny said...

ha! do enjoy ur blog... nice nice!

oh ya! do take good care of yourself ya!

opps... u r Willy's dtee... ha!

Shiuji said...

Willy's Diary - Everytime post in the same way, scared u all get bored...so give u all some excitement.

and gor, you so mean la... dtee whr got dangerous.. and u stay far away enough, u at taiwan... i at Singapore... far enough...

Johnny - ya... willy is my gorgor... cant you see both of us also so lengcai? LOL... welcome to my blog... 1st time seeing your comment, issit bcoz of those hot guy?

jackychan said...

shiuji,u shud try ma...
u nvr try then u will nvr know the answer...
so just email him lo...
if fail aso ntg wan ma...
so jus grab this opportunity la...
oh yeah,bout the ulcer thingy in your mouth...try ask ur fren who is amway...use the amway mouth spray...spray few times then ok jor...all your blablabla in your mouth will gone...XD BOOM

said...

i think u should try~
maybe miracles will happen? :P

Anonymous said...

do take care of yourself ^^

urm,if u really wanna knw bout tat guy then jz try n take tat risk..no harm for tat rite? mwahaha

Johny said...

haha! ya! i know Willy.. and, this was my 1st time visiting to your blog with my NEW ID.. (maybe u should call me gorgor too!! ha!)

ya.. a lot of HOT guys.. but, are u?! haha!!! (No offense)

Erm... u shud go to pharmacy find some medicine lah.. instead of those amway things... (lignocaine gel, it's really EFFECTIVE enuf to make u PAINLESS for ur oral ulcers...from medical advise)

Fuji Apple said...

sukebe,

ever heard of this phrase?

临可杀错不可放过。。。

Shiuji said...

Johny - why should I call u gorgor leh? I m plu... so? haha... my ulcer no pain le.. thx.. thx...

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

oh ya dtee, for your ulcer thingy you can try amway mouth spray... it really works... (i'm not promoting amway product like what si jackie did)

you can try this though... get a guy and french kiss with him... well, you will get better for sure..

and ah hem... both of us also leng chai? LOL wei dtee, that doctor johnny is my kor... so guess he should be your kor as well ^_^

Shiuji said...

Willy's Diary - Doctor? walao... I got a doctor gorgor? not bad leh... whr is he from? See doctor no need pay issit? but I thk gonna pay in different way lo.. lol... Sorry.. big gorgor...

Johny said...

LOL...

Both my good di di...
(big gorgor?! it sounds very old leh... LOL)

Kenji said...

Well hope you're all better now! But as for the guy... Hmm I am guessing he won't reply, and if it's me, i won't be that daring to mail the company's e-mail! Hahaha! But regardless, maybe you can go again and see him! :P

Shiuji said...

Johny - Gor... hughug... give me your msn leh... otherwise how to build up our brotherhood...

Shiuji said...

Kenji - I almost pass by tat shop everyday... haha...

Johny said...

di di, get from Willy di di lah..
u want me to put my MSN here meh?! haha!!

Leon Koh said...

who is that hunk in the first pic?