Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sad Day! Sad Week!

ROMANTIC - SHINEE


I feel so sad recently, many things affecting my mood, I m going to list them out 1 by 1 here today. But first of all, the one that I angry the most is: All of you don't ever comment on my post. I saw I got so many reader, but how many comment do I received in the previous post? 4...


TOO MUCH!! TOO MUCH!!!


My office came a new manager. I should be happy that my new manager is a guy, but not all guy in this world are handsome. MY MANAGER IS A 30+ CHUBBY UNCLE. Since he don't has neither a wife, nor a girl friend, a bit worried he is PLU now. (Pray god, please don't, in my PLU-list, PLU are handsome...).

Once he came to our company, I start to have more and more job. i) I have to help him to order a new labtop, check for prices and model, all settle by me; ii) My audit job have to be reviewed by him, always ask me to change this change that, all my job cost blow up because of him, and my job never end because of him. You can't see me on msn recently... Blame him...

But he don't dare to scold me or else. I m fully protected sometimes. Maybe I m the youngest, or I m too cute to others. All my colleagues like me so much. If he choose to be my enemy? He will become whole company enemy. LOL

Office side is just some small cases. The one make me sad is... The stupid Chunchiro.com has become a pay side because of don't which idiot went to complain them. And my first birthday from Yannic Gor, which is a movie site to watch Formula17 on chunchiro.com. Now I can't watch it anymore.. T.T That was my most precious present, how dare they do so. That really make me angry and curse that idiot for the whole night.

And something make me cry again. I saw that 25years old again. 2weeks ago, tuesday night, I met him on the bus81 at Kovan stop; Last week, tuesday night, I didn't see him there anymore, then I thought the previous time I saw him was just a luck; this week, tuesday night, I met him at Pasir Ris interchange, that mean he purposely go home in different way to hide from me. I look at him photo saved in my phone and I sleep. I just can control my feeling, and burst with tears. How much I miss him! He don't dare to look at me when he saw me, he didn't even raise his head when I alight.

WHY!!!

Not Feeling Good!!!


Want me to be happy? Comment more... I like comment... That really make me happy...


P.S. Color of the word, will represent the level of pain in my heart.

Legend: -
Level 1 - White
Level 2 - Yellow
Level 3 - Peach
Level 4 - Orange
Level 5 - Red

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

my first comment here.since i nver comment before so nw i will ^^

ever heard of good gone bad? or bad gone good? then tats wat will happen! ur sad week soon wil become happy week,so dun worry ^^

Unique_tHOm@tHOm said...

put comment now...since u'r sound like pity...
Don't think too much anyway, if u continue thinking about it, just will make yrself become suffer and suffer...
So, hope u will be happy when c all of d comments leaved here.
SMiLE~

z said...

haha, u stalked a 25 year old?

said...

ok ok...since i come to ur blog so recently...i think i should leave a comment here as well to suppport u :)

~eRiC~ said...

LOL...wei,sukebe, i might not be goin back for this coming 2 weeks ler... bz bz bz... dui bu qi...^^

Shiuji said...

ah_sen: hope all bad things fast fast go away.. and give me a hubby for as good things for the coming week...

Unique_thom: i have learning to forget... but he just keep on appearing for this few week... remind me...

Ekkonen: gor.. this 25 years old I mention in my blog b4... he is the 1st plu i met in Singapore la...

LeuMas: U hide in my blog for how long already?

Ericbk: You put my plane, u wan die ah... I go Kampar to rape u... then u die..

成亿 said...

1st comment here...don worry too much...life hv its up n down...now u'r facin d down part...very soon d ups will arrive...cheer up!

jackychan said...

okla...
tho i am so busy recently...
but still i will leave you comment k!??
happy happy la...
dun alwiz so moody if not u will gain more weight...hehe XD

Shiuji said...

成亿: So touch.. hughug..

jackychan: you know what I scared... purposely use fat to chigik me ya!

Kenji said...

well I can't offer much more than already said... But yes, I do hope everything will turn out well for ya... Your work life, love life, everything! All the best!

Ad Infinitum said...

Poor

Ad Infinitum said...

Sukebe

Ad Infinitum said...

Hope

Ad Infinitum said...

you

Ad Infinitum said...

feel

Ad Infinitum said...

better

Ad Infinitum said...

soon

Ad Infinitum said...

There, I hope you feel better. That took me so much trouble to increase your comment count! Get me my underwear! ahaha!

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

LOL what are you doing sweetie?

wei dtee, accounting line has a lot of gays lar... at least you and me are LOL

i bet your manager is one lol

said...

hide? haha~ i came in since ur lonely xmas in 2008 :P

Joel,约珥 said...

haha,dun be sad lah
i think i first comment here although always c ur blog,haha.
i hope i'll c ur blog in future coz i like ur blog.

Shiuji said...

kenji: Thank you! Hope so.. hughug...

ad infinitum: Jon... You are the best... you always think of this silly things to make people happen... if u were top... I m yours...lol...

Willy: choi go lei... I don wish he is gay lo.. if he really gay... your didi me is in dangerous la... u wish tat to happen?

~Leumas~: You hide for so long ard? guo fen leh...pay rental... haha.. kidding...

小J: I think you should know writing a post takes a lot of time... comment is our rebate... we blogger need it a lot... hughug... T.T

Fuji Apple said...

My dear Sukebe/shiuji,

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile. Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind because we're always here for you... always remember when one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door why did we not see the one that has opened for us. Cheers!

MR.M
You need Someone.... Find me...

Ad Infinitum said...

wow, u have 23 comments now! That must be record breaking! ahaha! You have an offer from one Fuji Apple! Go GO GO!

Shiuji said...

Ad infinitum: what GOGOGO... you thought I so cincai kah? 24 only... Willy got 50! T.T

Fuji Apple said...

Ad Infinitum.... ever heard of 知彼知己.... shuiji is a great boy.. he deserve more than i could give... haha.... ^^!

ADIOS!

MR.M

Anonymous said...

yea man! Jong Hyun is the best singer and has the best looks! cheers!

Shiuji said...

Kian Kei - you are right... you are on my side... but there is still somebody dont agree with me...

Anonymous said...

wa, who don't agree with that Jong Hyun is the best looking? Kick his nuts or whatever! haha! call me derek.

Shiuji said...

Kian Kei - Derek!! Welcome ya... how long have you hidden in my blog?

Anonymous said...

a couple of months? haha! can add me on msn if u want. derek_lim_kk@hotmail.com =)