Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Enjoyable Moment!!!



Life is busy!!! Life is tough!!!

I used to think to be a musician. But without my parents support, I can't afford to buy myself a trumpet, as that is the only instrument I know. Actually I like piano the most, but my parents will never support me for that.

At the time I leave my secondary school, I tell myself to work, save money and learn piano at the same time. But you think life is so easy? You think life will go on as what you planned? NO...

Once I leave secondary, I was force by my father to work in his factory as a labour (not office work), he stop me from further study, that stop my original plan. Luckily one of my mom's friend stand up to explain to my father. Then my father sent me to study LCCI in Shen Jai School of Commerce in IPOH.

After completing my LCCI, I thought I can back to my plan, but same things happened. My father force me to work as a labour again. So this time, my mom gave me S$600 and sent me to Singapore (The S$600 was to let me survive before I found a job). Working in Singapore isn't that easy. As a foreign worker like me, no experience, no qualification and no brain is hard to find a well pay job here.

To survive in Singapore, I need higher income. For that, I need to further study which is ACCA. So all my saving went to school fee and exam fee. How to learn piano?

I didn't dare to think of learning piano or continue playing music. Just enjoy the moment when others playing instead of playing myself.

Same thing apply here!!!


Never have true love come into my life;
Just watching others to enjoy their true love moment!

Never have the chance to hold my lover's hand on the street (I don't have one either);
Just watching others to enjoy their precious moment.

Never have the chance to hug someone tightly like this;
Just watching others to enjoy their sweetest moment.

Never have the chance feel the sexual moment on the bed,
Just watching others to enjoy the enjoyable moment on the screen.


Stop silly thinking. Lets enjoy the music above. Is super nice and enjoyable.

P.S. Thanks to Sen dear, he introduce the video to me. MUARRRKKK...


6 comments:

Ed D said...

the last pic with the man kneeling down looks like your friend Kevin to me at first glance :)

Ad Infinitum said...

awww poor sukebe, cheer up darling. Your moment will come! Here's to a better life for all of us!

~eRiC~ said...

just the time x come yet, be patient...

~eRiC~ said...

i went back and check it out, indeed really looks like Kev at firsst glance.. XD

Shiuji said...

Ed D - Precisely, he really look like Kevin... LOL

Ad Infinitum - As you wish!!! I hope so too...

erictbk - mmm... learning le... trying hard...

erictbk - How i wish he really Kevin... haha... if he is Kevin, I wont publish it...

Ash Godiva said...

i understand what you feel...my situation is the exact same with you!!!

i dont know got people that have same situation like me...