Sunday, May 31, 2009

SHINEe ~ Julliette



SHINEe - Julliette

This song is from the latest mini album of SHINEe. The MV come online after 1 week I got the MP3 from Derek sweetie. So within this week, I keep on imagining how the dance should look like, since the dances in their first album are so fantastic.

And when I saw this MV on youtube.com, it really supprised me. Many out of imagination poses have composed to this song.


I LOVE IT!!!

In this MV, you can see there are some changes to the members appearance. Haircut is the main crucial here, but there are still some minor things, that making them brighter.

The red pent hottie is my hubby ~ JongHyun


For this album, he cut his tick middle long hair to short. That make him look more boyish and fresh. And can you see that he is so much menly then the first album?

He build his body up with some muscles, not huge, but can see nice alignment. Imagine his packs, must be even more attractive. With his new look and his powerful voice sure killed a lot girl girl. (He killed me on the bed everynight la...In my dream...LOL)

The blue pent cuttie is my brother ~ Taemin


He changed his mushroom hair style and make him super cute now. In the previous album, his mushroom hair break his impression in my eye, but his cuteness turn it the other way round. So cute...

The green shirt sexie is my solemate - Key


He changed his hair color. But he still look so sexy and adorable. His sexy and powerful voice even brought him to the next sexie level.

The pink pent cuttie is my brother (JunJun) - Minho


He changed his hair style. Although is not obvious, but his menly voice still bring me hot. He is the "rabbist" is the group, because his voice is super men. Combination of Cuttie and Hottie.

The yellow pent guy is the leader of Shinee - Onew


He changed his hair style. He got nice voice... but just not my type. ^^

Enjoy the song!!! Is ROCK!!!

P.S. You may compare with their previous album appearances by click here.

2 comments:

Ash Godiva said...

all of them are killing me.....
cute guys are my weakness..=.=

Shiuji said...

count anone - they killed me long time ago... now i left with soul...