Sunday, May 24, 2009

Shiuji EMO"ing"

Recently, my mood is going up and down. No specific reason, just NO MOOD!!! Brain keep on thinking negatively. Most of my friends chat with me on msn will know, recently I really not in my own situation!!! Shiuji seems like not as happy as last time!!! Super EMO!!! Sorry... I know some of them wish to see me happier, wish me can become more confident of myself... But my mood really not that good to control my own feeling.

I think the main reason is my weight stop going down. Still remains at 70kg for almost 2months. GOSH... That really make me loose a lot of confident. So this reason causes a lot of sub-reasons which makes me even more EMO!!!

Since my weight lagging at 70kg, I gotto work even harder to deal with my weight. So...
  • Tuesday I will go to GYM at Suntec with out fail;
  • Wednesday will have GYM and starlight YOGA at VIVO;
  • Thursday will back to Suntec for spinning class and GYM;
  • Sunday morning will go swimming at Haugang.
  • Every night sleep at 2am, weak up at 7.30am in the day.
  • Every day work from 9am to 6pm.
  • I just take a simple breakfast, a normal lunch and diet at night... mean no dinner...
So everyday I m just making myself tired and tired. And this also effecting my mood. But stupid Shiuji still planning to work even harder. From next week onwards, there will be the following add-on to my schedule....
  • Every friday, hot YOGA at Pacific Plaza
  • Every saturday morning, swimming at Haugang
As I working so hard to transform myself, there are some people still wanna talk something to hurt me. ya... To some people, hurting them is some kind of motivation; but to a person tired like me, normally my mood will absorb everything I listen, so in the end, it will make me thing doing all the above are stupid, sometime make me wanna give up. This is the second sub-reason that make me EMO!!!

The third reason is the stupid weather here. Is hot until it make me really bikcik... This type of hot in Singapore is totally different from the hot in other country. Kill me...


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


Shiuji get depressed easily because Shiuji is stupid.... Just fit to the title of this song~ "Because I'm Stupid!!" by SS-501. This is the ending song for "Boys over Flowers花样男子"




Although Shiuji is so negative and EMO recently. But a lot of friends still encouraging me. Really thanks to all of them. So there are still something that motivating Shiuji to gambate.

And recently, all my colleagues and friends realised that I slim down a lot. A secondary school friend who I have never see him for a year, we was on webcam some day and he get a shock when he saw me slim down so much.

All my colleagues are the people who see me everyday, and they can realised my obvious changes, that really prove that my hardwork are not wasted. But they are asking me to stop slimming down, and the reason is I look better when I was chubby. WTF...

Even the YOGA instructor also agreed that my current weight is just right and what I need now is tonning up my body and make it firm. I accept the second statement, but I really don't think my weight is at the right level. My current BMI (body Mass Index) is 24, which is at the boundry of normal BMI, which mean if my weight slightly increase by 0.1kg, I will become overweight. That consider normal? Bullshit...

But to prove my appreciation to all my supporting friends, Shiuji will work harder and keep myself healthy and happy. I will work harder to keep my mood at perfect condition. I apologized to someone who got irritated by me for the past week, but Shiuji really doesn't mean to depress myself to irritate you. Especially to JunJun, Sen Dear, Willy Gor, Kevin dear, Ron dear...

P.S. Thanks to all of you who reading my blog as well. I feel better after I wrote all this out...

15 comments:

Ad Infinitum said...

awww sukebe, cheer up! Don't give up hope, you'll get there! Best to find an optimal weight :)
You should learn how to "phase" out when someone tries to demoralise you :)

Ash Godiva said...

sigh..i thought i'm the only one emo'ing'..maybe now it's emo season..

perhaps when your fat mass reduced and at the same time your muscle mass increase that's why your weight didn't come down..it do happened:)

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

wish you good luck in your slimming process dtee...

you mean other than me there are still some ppl teasing you? let me know who are them. i help you revenge ^_^

Shiuji said...

Ad Infinitum - I wish not to listen... I feel really tired sometime... Haiz.. THX...*HUG*

count anone - mmm... your statement sounds logical.. thx...

^NgoH KoNgWiT^ - Actually just you la.. but give gor some face.. so I tell in the way like "many".. hehe... Thx Gor...

xiaoyu said...

yo0`
d0n giv up ur hope~
cheer up!!

u can do it and become fit m0re~
hahas~XD

gambateh~

~eRiC~ said...

oo, gambateh shiuji. never give up... pay more attention in gym, dun always kap zhai.. ahha... neway, +U k

Shiuji said...

xiaoyu - thank you... *muark*

gambarimasu...

erictbk - I didnt gamzap la.. +U+U thank you.. sweetheart..

TR said...

think you are only the one who is emo-ing? i am emo-ing too! lol

shane said...

now u shud be better ady i guess ^^

Shiuji said...

yannshadow - remember I told u before... our mood are linked, we are brother... everytime u moody, I also moody, even though I donnoe u moody...

sen - u always chat with me.. sure better la... but you also must happy ooo... promise me... DaGouGou... ^^

Kenji said...

Well, all I'm gonna tell you is... ALL DA BEST! Do what you wanna do... getting 2nd, 3rd, 4th opinions are good, but hey, if you have already made up your mind, go with that! And don't get offended with what people says! In any case though, I was in your shoe back when i was 17... so I totally understand ya! :x

Shiuji said...

Kenji - Kenji and Shiuji are in one family... T.T thank you thank you!!! you come back Malaysia, I give u a big hug...

jackychan said...

dun so emo la not good gar...
let me teach u sum techniques la...
breakfast u must eat like a king(milk,egg,bean,bread n etc-many aso nvm),lunch just normal(siu siu rice with many veges n few meats),then dinner must eat la(at least makan apple)...
and make sure u sleep b4 12.30am...
from 1am-3pm ur body need rest and will help u to repair and workout ur body...so if u sleep so late cant le plus it is not healthy...trust me XD
breakfast-king
lunch-peasant
dinner-beggar

Shiuji said...

jackychan - u so pro... I have a mission for u... everynight call me to sleep before 12.30am... thank you...

明仔(Anson) said...

Be happy..dun so moody...
got so many lengzai beside u no need to emo+ing~haha
Good luck to u~