Sunday, May 31, 2009

Resting Week!!!

For the past week, I m lag of exercise, because I m SICK!!! Not H1M1... Guarantee and Chopx100... Just heaty causing my running nose and slightly to have fever on Thursday. I felt like fainting before going to lunch, and I felt like myself getting fever. But after having some hot tea during my lunch and some hot food, I getting better after that.

My original plan was to go GYM after work, because I got spinning class that night, but all my colleagues stop me from going. Once the aircon switched off at 6pm, my colleagues start MSN me to chase me home, some even intercall me to SHOOT me home.. LOL

My nose not feeling well since Monday. And Tuesday and Wednesday I was asked to audit in a company located at Tuas (Westest side of Singapore), whereas I stay Pasir Ris (Eastest side of Singapore). And there is a big and famous shopping centre next to Boon Lay MRT station ~ Jurong Point, since I hardly come so far to shop, after work I went in to shop alone.

There are so many interesting shop here. Esspecially this shop called "Options". I found many korean style shirt selling there, and I took a few photos of them while I trying in the fitting room.

A sexy (sissy?) shirt which just have: -
1 hidden button at the top left,
2 wooden buttons at top right.
That mean totally no protection at the bottom part of the shirt

Nice to wear on : -
a nice body guy, NOT huge, better have sexy neck born and sexy six packs
(because when wind blow, people really can see your packs)
a menly guy, NOT mature guy (because this shirt bring you middle; but if you na na dei, it will bring you to naying"sissy")



A style that I searching for so long, the tight long slive shirt is sew up with a black scarve to make it look like a waisecoat.

Nice at wear on: -
Nice body guy, NOT huge, better if slim


Actually I m searching for these.......

But I m controlling my cash flow for May, so I plan not to buy them so soon, and I will just buy either one, not both, probably the second.

When come to SHINEe, I wanna thanks to Derek sweetie. Because he found this SHINEe new song~ Julliette for me before the album release. And this song accompanying me for a whole week. It is too nice to listen, esspecially listening to my hubby's sexy voice. LOL

JongHyun: Thank you dear!!! Do my sexy voice make you horny?
(Ya!!! I think his horny voice even killing me...)


SHINe - JULLIETTE


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com


P.S. More introduction of Julliette in next post. Click here.



10 comments:

TR said...

Wow , your body is cut into half? So slim alr now ?:P

Ad Infinitum said...

get me some clothing too sukebe! All the fashion here is so ... boring...

shane said...

hate the first clothes =.=

~eRiC~ said...

so are u ok now dy?many got sick lately..

~eRiC~ said...

eh, btw, tai tai hah yao hou chi slim slim dei jor wor u... good job!! XD

Shiuji said...

yannshadow - No much different from the previous time you see me in KL la...hehe...

Ad Infinitum - then you come back... I buy for you...but not now, I scared you will be sent to Loyang...

sen - you are cute... hate tat shirt for so long...

erictbk - ok ard... thank sweetheart... ya.. you long time didnt see me liao... so make sure i see you end of this month... to audit my result...

Ching and Chong said...

omg that was like a slut shirt
i could never wear that
hehe and isnt it H1N1?

Shiuji said...

Viceee - I SAID NOT H1M1...

That shirt is nice la... Korean style... i like... haha...

Ash Godiva said...

congrats...you getting slimmer..

hope to see you wearing that sexy shirt with six pack:)

Shiuji said...

count anone - ok... i will train my six packs up and wear tat shirt... haha