Monday, May 11, 2009

KL Trip ~ Day 1 (Part B) *A Night with Yannick!!!*

Yannick Gor

Yannick date me to KLCC at 8.30pm. But around 7.45pm, I have already took a cab from Sungai Wang and reached KLCC around 8.00pm. (Normally my friend have to wait for me for 30mins to an hour). I was so nervous, keep on sms with Eric Bak Ku Teh (EBKT)... I asked Eric a question before I make my decision to date Yannick...

Shiuji: Should I go? I very ganjiong (nervous) leh!

EBKT: Haha... Then don't go la. I m sure you won't let go the chance. Sure you will go. haha.. I know you.

Anyway, am I so easy to understand? I don't think so lo...

Once I reached KLCC, I went to the toilet to arrange my hair and cloth. Then I went to Giodano, Levi's, ZARA, Topman, and many many men wear shop to have a quick shop for a nicer shirt, because I wanna give Yannick Gor a good first impression. But I bought nothing, because I see nothing nice on myself.

This is me... When come to a lengcai, I will loose all my confident. Now I gotto see my lengcai gorgor already leh. My confident level not ZERO, but NEGATIVE... Within this 30mins, I went to toilet to arrange my appearance more then 3times I think, excluding when I trying cloth in the fitting rooms.

Around 8.40pm, I still haven't receive any text or call from Yannick. But finally I received his message by 8.41pm, he said he just leaving home, will reach in 20mins, asked me to wait in front of Giodano. My heart beat even faster. In this 20mins, I didnt leave the radius of Giodano, not even step out to toilet, the most I just went into Giodano, walk around in the shop, next to or opposite Giodano. The shop opposite is ZARA, I was in this shop more then 15mins I think, I keep on trying their bag in front of the mirror, but actually I just wanna check out my appearance.

After around 30mins. I tried to call Yannick Gor, but I can't reach him. I purposely not to stand right in front of Giodano, I worried my appearance will scared him from far, so I stood in front of ZARA. Don't know why so many people looking at me while I standing there, a few lengcai also, got one still holding his girl friend leh... HAHA... Suddenly I feel somebody coming from my left, when I turn my head over, a super lengcai walking towards me.

This is the photo he took by himself before he come to meet you...

That was Yannick gor... Finally I saw him... hehe... In webcam, Yannick Gor is like animation, like Final Fantasy those 3D cartoon, in real he is handsome de... haha... I still so nervous, we walk around KLCC, from ground floor to the top, we chat, and shop. (didn't shop much, many are closing) Because Yannick Gor was super late, but never mind, it was worth to wait.

Taking all these photo make him late... 果然是我哥哥!比我自恋!

Then we went to eat KFC, he eat only, I watch... haha... Although he is elder then me, he is so lengcai, but when come to eating, he will turn into a child, he seems like loving KFC chicken a lot, eat like a kid. He eat so fast like his mother didn't allow him to touch KFC for a year. LOL... One word to describe..

CUTE!!!
(gor, I know you don't like I use this word one you...)

Cute Yannick

After eating, we continue walk around, then he search for toilet to P, but he is so rich, he wanna go to the premium toilet which have to pay RM2.50 to go in. WTF... what is inside? It has operating hour also. So we just can go to the normal toilet. When he P, I just went in to tidy my hair, when he finished, I still there... So he laugh at me... But when I waiting him outside while he tidying his hair... He took the same time as me... =.="' Dare he still laugh at me... (Anyway, we are brother, what to do!!!)

I know we don't look alike... But cannot be brother?
(thats why Angel & Devil) LOL

After that we took a cab to Pavilion to watch movie. As we not familiar with this location, we spent a long time to walked to the cinema... Thats good, that make us chat a lot. We plan a lot of things, we want to watch movie, we want to go clubbing, we want to sing K, but in the end, we do nothing. We just standing there, and looking at guys around.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

We listen this song together with his Samsung MP3 player.

Yannick is so funny. We saw a group of gay were gathering in front of Coffeebean, because a few sissy musculars were inside the group of people, so they cought our attention. Suddenly Yannick start composing what they said throught their action. Actually we are a few storage above them, so they can neither see us or hear us.

Later, we purposely passed by this group of people, and a few of them were looking to us... haha... so fun...

But happy time usually past very fast. Around 11.3opm, Yannick took a cab home, because it was very late. and it is dangerous for this grade of lengcai staying out at this time.

Thats my first day in KL.

P.S. Yannick gor is famous enough in blogger.. So don't need any link to his blog... Sorry for any inconvenient causes.

21 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohh~~someone wait for yannick~~~
Yannick so TAI PAI~~LOL~~~
Sukebe, u so ganjiong meeting yannick and it remind me that yannick did the same thing when meeting me at the 1st time...hahaha...
And you dare to use his name in ur title to make ppl misuderstand it~~hehe

Cedric Ang said...

Just like that?

Boring ...

Ash Godiva said...

count anone - that mean you also agree that I m ugly? =.="'

no..you're not ugly..you just lack of self confidence...

i agree with daren..the title nearly mislead me:p

Anonymous said...

swt =.="
why need until like tat
sei sukebe LOL

Shiuji said...

darenKeefer - that mean Yannick gor also very ganjiong before he met u? haha... we really alike lo... i didnt expect to make ppl misunderstood, you all dirty minded only...

Cedric Ang - What you expect... aiya.. not boring la... we talk very close, not like some ppl, hard to find topic to talk...

count anone - is you dirty minded, think of those dirty things.

comengetme - what you mean "like that"?

Cedric Ang said...

I had never had a problem finding topic to talk with anyone ..

in fact, why find a topic, and not anything random?

Shiuji said...

Cedric Ang - i mean, with some people, you hardly take up anything to talk to him... but we can talk from the heaven to the hell... nonstop... ^^

Ad Infinitum said...

looks like you had fun, Sukebe!
hahahaha! Awww, I wanna go to KL as well! :(

Anonymous said...

"like tat" means go back to toilet lots of times n check ur appearance lots of times hahaha^^

Shiuji said...

Ad Infinitum - ya a lot of fun there! you can join me to KL end of next month... around 19 ~ 22 June... you take a straight flight to KL...

comengetme - i nervous ma... see my lengcai gorgor leh...

Kenji said...

Haha I forgot how KLCC looks like... ALMOST! But man, you arr... Meeting ah kor what, don't have to be so nervous! Sheesh! Haha but seems like you had a crazy day! xD

Shiuji said...

Kenji - although just meeting my gorgor.. but he is so lengcai, make me even nervous...!!! But can see my gor in real, really happy...

Ed D said...

i think guys who get nervous are pretty cute (:
and you sure have some good looking peeps there

Shiuji said...

Ed D - you mean I m cute LOL... haha... thx thx...LOL

If Yannick gor read this post.. will i get kill?

TR said...

you wont get killed , just chopped into pieces ! lol ... haha , you mentioned me as if i am so perfect , how i wish that was true! lol .

Shiuji said...

yannshadow - gor, is true la... is true... 你太谦虚了! I just tell what I think at the bottom of my heart... so super true la...

~eRiC~ said...

You see.. Told u i knew it.. LOL
But i wasnt nervous at all wor when hang out with daren... What does it mean XD

Shiuji said...

erictbk - how i know what does it mean? mean what? LOL

明仔(Anson) said...

Wow...u come KL meet with lengzai only~

Shiuji said...

明仔(Anson) - I didnt tell u i go KL meh? okok...20th June I will go again... come out meet meet yum cha ok?

明仔(Anson) said...

I not lengzai, scared to meet u oh...most of ur blogger frenz lengzai...i scared...haha