Saturday, May 16, 2009

Kevin is back!!!

When you start blogging at blogger.com?
  • Since 14 November 2008

Is this your first blog?
  • ya...

How you get to know blogger.com?
  • From a friend from Canada, Kevin.



MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

A welcoming song for Kevin!
(you still my little turtle, my purple dolphin...LOL)

How you know this friend?

  • erm... Long story... On 5th November 2008, I received a kiss from a lengcai ~ ekkonen in trevvy.com. Then I straight away reply his kiss, at the mean time, I sent him a message also...
ekkonen's in trevvy.com and his first profile photo in blogger.com
Shiuji: Mind to friend with me? Can give me your msn?

Then ekkonen reply me his msn. (He didn't say anything, just his msn address, so I can't write out what he said...LOL) After adding his msn, we start to chat on msn. To let me know him more, he asked me to read his blog. From that day, I start visiting blogger.com everyday, and after a few days, I fall in love with blogging, so I decided to start mine.

Were you influenced by someone to make you start blogging?
  • Very obvious... Kevin indirectly brought me to my current blogging life. ya, Kevin is ekkonen.

From Kevin's old blog

Bringing you to blogger.com is good or bad to you?
  • Is good. If I didn't start blogging that time, I might not get to know all my gorgor(s), sifu, and best friends. I feel happy to know all of them, they change my life. So, back to the beginning I really wanna thanks to Kevin bringing me here. Without his appearance, you won't see current Shiuji.

Until now, you still reading ekkonen's blog everyday?
  • I wish to. But he has stop blogging for some time, I really miss his blog, but as long as he got new post, I will read it without absent. Anyway, he just back to blogging recently, but is in a whole new blog. So, hopefully he don't stop again, and dissappeared himself. hehe...
missing Kevin?

KEVIN IS BACK!!!

P.S.
Do you miss Kevin, Ekkonen?

If you do... Please comment here. (My main purpose is not to collect comment for myself)

I just wish to collect 25 comments from 25 different people who know Kevin as well, write down how much you miss him. (This is to encourage him to find back something he lost for so long)

If you don't know Kevin! Nevermind, introduce yourself to him here.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!


Good night!!!

18 comments:

~eRiC~ said...

LOL.....welcome back kev
and sukebe ar, u seem so excited horh? im sure u did jump up and down in excitement when u got to knw about this.. XD

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

yes, i do miss kevin especially after my wet dream LOL

Unknown said...

Welcome back, Kevin.
Emm~~~I still remember those days that we always chatting with each other and care too. Without you, I won't have completed a part of my stories.
As i read sukebe this post about you, it really remind me a lot of things and sweet moments. The song "First of May", that day I chose to sang it in karaoke with Eric. Is really a nice songs. Anyway, I just wanted to say Thank You for coming into my life and dont forget what you promised me before, always be happy and positive, always be the one who used to bring us those happy moments.

Ash Godiva said...

hi Kevin,nice to meet you..you may call me anone^^
if you want to know me more please visit my blog,i'm still new to this blogging world...

shiuji..what's your friendster and facebook?i want to add you...

Ad Infinitum said...

Keviiiiin! Come back! Sukebe wouldn't be Sukebe without you!

Unknown said...

i guess kevin doesn't know me. or doesn't remember me since i'm not in this group. but hey yeah, welcome back, bro. we need info from vancouver! lol

Anonymous said...

yea kevin dunno me either haha..but i heard quite lots bout u from tis sukebe ^^

yea,hope the latest blog can last ^^

-sen-

Kevin said...

hmm... thanks sukebe! you are really sweet. i am actually quite touched by this posting of yours.

Kenji said...

Hahaha! Wahh you are like advertising him!! xD

But yes! I'll join ya in welcoming him back! Haha he is the same guy who made me start blogging again! :P

TR said...

Haha , Welcome back Kevin . Always the same , ok ? ;)

Shiuji said...

erictbk - yaya... how u know? u know me so well lo...

willy's Diary - hamsap gorgor... always dream of Kevin, everytime also have dirty things.

darenKeefer - Sifu... I also wish both of u happy everyday la...

count anone - find out yourself...

Ad Infinitum - yaya... agree! without Kevin, Sukebee will gone!

Nicholas Rashidee - you disappeared for so long ard... but i still remember u la... LOL

Shiuji said...

comengetme - i always tell u about Kevin meh? I miss Kevin tat much?

Kevin - As long as you are happy!

Kenji - thanks for joining, since you also in Vancauver, do u know Kevin in real? do u see him before? If I were you, I sure visit him everyday... LOL

yannshadow - aiyo... think of Kevin only la... no my didi liao... T.T jealous..

Anonymous said...

weeeee!!!! kevin is back! miss his post! haha, i'm just as happy as you are! =)

xiaoyu said...

waoh~

so nice ~

ii love it~

Shiuji said...

Derek - HUG... Kevin is even back to other website profile... tat make me even happier...

xiaoyu - welcome to Luna Maze... come more often ooo.. if fact, i hope i can post more often..

Al said...

hi all.. i hope i am welcome in your circle :-)

well, I've been following your blogs (most of you) and i am really into blogging but not many here in the Philippines seem to be into it :-)..

i have been a follower of Kevin's blog as well so I am posting this to welcome him back. and to say it's nice to meet so many good and exciting people here..

Shiuji said...

Albert - of course you are welcome... come more often ya... and comment more haha...

Al said...

thanks Shiuji. I surely will visit and comment often..

goodbye laziness from posting comments then.. lol..